Danish cryptocurrency trading and brokerage firm Coinify announced on Tuesday its first collaboration with a corporate partner, the Global Shared Container Platform company, to process conversions of Ethereum and Bitcoin collected in its Blockshipping initial coin offering (ICO).
The partnership follows Coinify’s May 11 announcement that it is providing corporate brokerage services for the two largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. This service adds to Coinify’s already impressive list of solutions including individual trading, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via the Coinify API. The partnership displays a prime example of cross-industry collaboration within the blockchain space, said Coinify.
“The expansion of our core business and the announcement of our first client send a strong signal that we are ready to cater to the big corporate and investment communities with our professional and flexible brokerage services,” stated Coinify’s Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Mark Højgaard. “We carefully evaluate the clients we decide to serve, and, with Blockshipping, we can express confidence in their thorough efforts to meet the necessary regulatory and compliance standards.”
Blockshipping hopes to transform the global container shipping industry by creating the world’s first blockchain based freight shipping container registry, leading to huge cost savings across the industry while also reducing carbon emissions.
The Blockshipping ICO will distribute Container Crypto Coins tokens issued on the Ethereum blockchain and will accept payments in ETH, BTC, EUR, and USD. Following the presale period, the Blockshipping crowdsale opened May 14 and will run through June 14, with the goal of raising USD 24.8 million.
CEO and Co-Founder of Blockshipping Peter Ludvigsen said, “Being the first Nordic shipping ICO, we wanted to work with an established partner for our fund transactions. Our decision to work with Coinify is marked both by their presence as a globally-strong virtual currency broker, as well as being a fellow ally in championing the blockchain industry.”
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018