Blockchain employment database Peoplewave will launch its initial coin offering (ICO) on QUOINE’s Mission Critical ICO Platform, with /PWV tokens to be listed on the latter’s QRYPTOS exchange, according to a statement on Monday.
“QUOINE’s expertise provides us the confidence of launching a safe, secure ICO with a fast track to listing on the QRYPTOS exchange for immediate liquidity post-ICO,” said Damien Cummings, CEO of Peoplewave in a statement. “The partnership also gives us access to hundreds of thousands of crypto enthusiasts who have already cleared ‘Know Your Customer (KYC)’ and are ready to learn more about Peoplewave’s ICO.
Peoplewave’s vision is to reinvent people management through blockchain technology, by establishing a decentralized database of accurate, verified performance and employment information on its blockchain platform, Wavebase. The company says that employers can evaluate a potential candidate based on actual credentials and past performance, or use the information for targeted searches of suitable candidates. Employees will also get to own and take control of their performance data across all past employers.
“Our goal is to kickstart our next phase of development to bring us one step closer to our vision of making work fair. In order to obtain the resources to make Wavebase a reality, we have decided to maximize the benefit to our contributors at our own cost as a win-win solution for everyone,” he added.
The Peoplewave ICO starts on Thursday, 31 May. To participate, KYC certification will be needed on QUOINE’s QRYPTOS exchange, the company said.
A USD 2 million softcap has already been reached.
Peoplewave will be offering USD5 million of /PWV tokens for sale, priced at 1 /ETH = 6,888 /PWV tokens, (approximately USD0.08 equivalent in Ethereum). The company said a 95 percent bonus will be offered only on the first USD 1 million of /PWV tokens and for the first 24 hours, whichever comes earlier.
“Talent acquisition and management are important topics in a company’s growth process, said Seth Melamed, QUOINE Senior Vice President and Head of Operations. “Peoplewave’s solution of providing accurate, verified employment and performance data on blockchain is highly relevant to the future of work. Having learned first-hand the challenges of running a large scale ICO, we aim to assist HR-based blockchain projects such as Peoplewave in navigating the new crypto economy.”
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018