Swiss software group CREALOGIX has launched its Invest Crypto application which adds cryptocurrencies and blockchain data to its Digital Banking Hub. The facility allows financial services firms to integrate crypto assets on exchanges into transactions, alongside the ability to use voice commands through Amazon’s Alexa.
According to a press release Tuesday, CREALOGIX said customers will have access to view their total wealth, regardless of location, state or asset type, including cryptocurrencies.
The platform’s ‘Invest Crypto Alexa Skill’ is an extension for Amazon Alexa-compatible devices which allows the use of voice commands to request information such as prices and balances, as well as the potential to execute trades.
“Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have enjoyed a surge in popularity over the past year, but banks are still facing major stumbling blocks in accessing the data and offering their customers a view of their crypto assets on one platform,” said Anton Zdziebczok, Product Director at CREALOGIX UK, in a statement. “CREALOGIX Invest Crypto allows banks an easy integration for cryptocurrencies and blockchains, responding to customer demand. Open Banking is all about making it easier for customers to manage their finances with a holistic view and it’s time that cryptocurrencies and token assets are part of that.”
According to CREALOGIX, existing customers can seamlessly transition into cryptocurrency trading with their existing API. Banks and FinTech firms can also use CREALOGIX Invest Crypto as a standalone product.
The company’s release highlights the growing adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream financial world in the UK, with Barclays partnering with Coinbase which gave the crypto exchange access to its Faster Payments Scheme in the UK, in addition to getting FCA approval from UK regulators for its e-money license. The UK Chancellor of Exchequer has also announced a crypto assets ‘task force’ to help explore the benefits of crypto assets.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018