Empower, the San Francisco-based startup providing 24/7 online personal finance assistance, announced on Wednesday a cryptocurrency exchange integration for Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, and Kraken. The integration will allow Empower users to view all investments in crypto and other securities in real time and all on one platform.
The company claims that, in under five minutes, users can enter their information and be connected with their holdings on these initial crypto exchanges, with more on the way. Connected users can view live crypto performance and track their favorite coins and token without ever having to manually enter a transaction again.
CEO of Empower Warren Hogarth said, “Empower was created to bring all your finances under one app and help you better understand your money and build wealth. The next emerging asset class is cryptocurrency, and our users need to be able to monitor and manage their crypto accounts alongside more traditional finances to make informed decisions at all times.”
Empower is the only app allowing users to view the value of their cryptocurrency holdings and performance alongside banking, credit card usage, and other investment accounts completely free of charge, the company claims.
In an effort to help users make the most informed possible decisions about cryptocurrencies, debt, and finances, Empower said its users are given access to expert human coaches to answer questions and provide finance tips and suggestions, accessible through two taps or less in the Empower app.
Empower also has plans to introduce the first cryptocurrency leaderboards to showcase user performance and rankings among the Empower community. The platform will use aggregate, anonymized data and will be capable of sharing insights on what coins are in the portfolios of top investors and what they have been buying and selling.
Hogarth described one of the core missions of the Empower platform “…to help the 40 percent of Americans that struggle with credit card debt – feel ‘Empowered’.”
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018