Cryptocurrency and portfolio analysis platform TokenAI has released an artificial intelligence (AI) plug-in toolkit named Juliet to provide recommendations to traders and help navigate them through the market.
According to a press release from the company on Tuesday, Juliet can help new and experienced crypto traders, confused by too many investment recommendations, with actionable insights and analysis. Juliet operates as a responsive web app on desktop or mobile devices.
Juliet integrates with TokenAI’s Individual Coin Analysis, Current Portfolio Rebalancing and Token Basket Generator services, the company said, as an accessible, easy-to-use, and cost-effective toolkit.
The Token Basket Generator is aimed at newcomers to the market. After users say how much they’d like to invest and answer some questions, Juliet provides a token basket to meet their specifications.
“TokenAI’s algorithms help users access and analyze crypto markets in a way that has never been done before,” said Ilana Fraines, Co-Founder and Vice President of Engineering of TokenAI, in the statement. “With Juliet, we’re providing a way for savvy traders and newcomers alike to identify potential opportunities in the crypto markets, and to learn from recommendations throughout our suite of services.”
TokenAI’s Individual Coin Analysis allows users to select any coin and have it analyzed by the system and provide actionable insights to help traders — a useful feature, particularly where tokens have gained attention through social media.
TokenAI is launching its token sale on July 1, through the TechBureau’s COMSA platform. The company’s advisory board includes executives at Influencive, Quuu, Blockchain Investor LLC, and investFeed.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018