Blockchain News is currently hiring editorial interns in its newsroom division. Blockchain News is building an independent, must-read daily resource for information and commentary about blockchain technology, crypto assets and digital currency platforms such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Applicants must be reliable, flexible and deadline-driven. Knowledge of blockchain technology preferred, but not required. Potential interns need to have an at-home Internet hookup, a cell phone and superb organizational skills. The time commitment is estimated at 40 or 20 hours a week, with some flexibility. Internships can be done for credit, where applicable.
Students can earn $15/ hour and can work remotely, if not located in Chicago. You will gain insight into blockchain technology, crypto currency, research tools, social media, archives and most importantly, you’ll receive real-world experience and publishing credits, where applicable. Internships are typically 16 weeks long, with some flexibility.
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples. Energy, curiosity and ingenuity outshine all else, however. Please use the words INTERN and which department you’re interested in. Thanks!
Please send your materials to: [email protected]
- Facebook Wants to Take on Banks, Not Bitcoin - June 18, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019
- How to not get Hacked Using Cryptocurrencies - February 20, 2019
- Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork – What is it and How Might it Affect Prices? - January 15, 2019
- Weekly cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - January 10, 2019
- Bitcoin and Crypto’s Year Ahead – What does 2019 Have in Store? - December 21, 2018
- This weeks Cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - December 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Update from GlobalBlock - December 10, 2018
- To the blockchain and beyond: are security tokens the third wave in Fintech? - December 4, 2018
- Creating a Safer Working Environment For Freelancers With Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- Guest Post: How To Open Bank Account for Crypto Business – a Detailed Survey - October 24, 2018
- Blockchain in Africa: The next frontier - September 20, 2018
- UK’s Fastest Growing Online Pharmacy, UK Meds, to Implement Blockchain Technology with Stratis - September 5, 2018
- Will Blockchain Revive the Banner Ad? - August 28, 2018