Blockchain News is looking for a energetic, must-know-it-all Data Journalist as part of its worldwide editorial team. We want a Reddit/social media maven who needs to know things first and hates to miss a scoop. Blockchain News is building an independent, must-read daily resource for information and commentary about blockchain technology, crypto assets and digital currency platforms such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Applicants must be reliable, flexible and deadline-driven. Knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency a must. Someone who lives in the Chicago, Los Angeles or New York is preferred, though we're casting a wide net.
This reporter will contribute to the world's largest database of information on tokenizations, and will have it at his or her fingertips to produce the world's most insightful and data-driven news reporting and analysis on crypto assets. That database will be your greatest tool and you'll want to spend time keeping it sharp and up to date, every day.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2 + years of writing / reporting experience
• Cryptocurrency and/or blockchain experience preferred
• Competitive Pay
• Travel Opportunities
• 4 Weeks Paid Time-Off
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• 401k, Matching Up to 6%
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Trading Infrastructure at DRW (Chicago, IL, USA) - 16 July 2020
- Technical Recruiter at AxiomZen (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - 16 July 2020
- Public Sector Account Manager – France - 16 July 2020