Blockchain News is looking for an inventive features editor who can train, recruit and shape cutting-edge feature reporters to cover blockchain culture and technology. Blockchain News is building an independent, must-read daily resource for information and commentary about blockchain technology, crypto assets and digital currency platforms such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Applicants must be reliable, flexible and deadline-driven. Knowledge of blockchain technology preferred, but technical savvy and passion outweigh all else. Someone who lives in the Chicago, Los Angeles or New York is preferred, though we’re casting a wide net.
The Blockchain News features editor will work the Editor-in-Chief to maintain high quality standards and develop new features and multimedia packages. Applicants with experience managing a staff and building new features make the best candidates for this position. Please send a resume and cover letter, complete with links to stories / your portfolio.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in journalism
- Proven experience managing staff
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Cryptocurrency and/or blockchain experience is plus
• Competitive Pay
• Travel Opportunities
• 4 Weeks Paid Time-Off
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
• 401k, Matching Up to 6%
- New Considerations in Cryptocurrency Investment – Trading Contracts for Difference (CFD) - 25 October 2020
- Is It Possible For Bitcoin To Finance Small Businesses? - 15 October 2020
- What is blockchain? In a Nutshell… - 10 September 2020