The San Francisco-based virtual currency marketplace HBUS is now accepting new registrations from residents of the United States. It goes live today.
Starting Friday, 6 July 2018, HBUS stated that its users were able to begin depositing Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether’s USDT token, CVC, DASH, and TrueUSD.
HBUS added that the marketplace goes live today, following registration, at which time users will be able to trade and withdraw funds.
HBUS stated that it strives to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies, permitting traders to be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionize the future of finance. Its platform offers an open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionize the future of finance, HBUS stated.
“Through HBUS.com, traders will be able to view market data of virtual currencies listed, including candlestick and depth charts,” the exchange stated. “Trading pairs and the platform’s full feature set will be announced at launch. Trading pairs will be listed on HBUS when it activates trading on July 10th, 2018.”
HBUS does not currently serve residents in Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Hawaii, Vermont, and Washington.
HBUS is a virtual currency marketplace and partner of Huobi, a Singapore-based blockchain asset solutions provider. Huobi has millions of users in more than 130 countries, and has an accumulative turnover rate of more than USD 1 trillion, according to its website.
For more information, please visit www.hbus.com.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018