The Swiss-based blockchain company SophiaTX and the South African tech company ArkTree announced a partnership on Wednesday that they say will promote blockchain in South Africa.
According to the announcement, ArkTree will be SophiaTX’s sole reseller, bringing blockchain technology to its clients in the “enterprise resource planning” domain.
“The experience in enterprise-grade information systems combined with the ability to show clients how systems can be integrated with appropriate blockchain solutions to enhance the business value chain, offers these two companies solid foundation in their partnership decision,” said ArkTree Managing Director Sean Martin.
The announcement stated that ArkTree plays a leading role in the enterprise-grade blockchain arena in South Africa by offering niche and insightful blockchain consulting expertise to its partners and customers. It also offers a specialized management accounting template solution for customers, which takes profitability and cost management to the next-level when powered by the new in-memory technology, the announcement stated.
SophiaTX, for its part, is planning to release a multitude of use cases and applications in the upcoming months so that businesses can not only better understand the potential of blockchain, but also significantly shorten time to market.
“SophiaTX will bring a direct impact on the bottom line in a relatively short period of time for all businesses that seek better collaboration, exchange of information across industries, and an increase in competitiveness. SophiaTX is aimed at extending business applications such as SAP and also the integration of disruptive technologies such as IoT sensors, AI, Robotics and several others,” said SophiaTX CEO Jaroslav Kacina. “Our partnership will deliver scalable enterprise-grade blockchain solutions with service and performance required by businesses. Additionally, the solution offers appropriate levels of compliance – SophiaTX works jointly with the “big four” advisory and audit firms to achieve required security standards and ISO certifications.”
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018