Treon (TXO), provider of a “Utilities Token” that securely and seamlessly enables consumers around the world, including the unbanked, to easily manage and pay for their telecom, energy, and water usage, recently delivered a keynote presentation at Bloconomic: Blockchain Economic Summit in Kuala Lumpur, before an audience of technical and financial leaders and related press.
The keynote was presented by Khaled Khorshid, Co-Founder | Technology and Hesham El Metainy Co-Founder | Strategy & Commercial for Treon and described their goal of realizing the true value of blockchain technology where it is most needed – in emerging economies throughout the world and in making utilities payments easy and secure even for the world’s 1.7 billion unbanked mobile users.
“Investors and blockchain experts are looking for evidence of where blockchain will change the world, but they often skip over the people that need this groundbreaking, decentralized, security of transactions the most,” Khorshid said. “In societies where high-speed internet access is already the standard, currencies are stable, and secure transactions are readily made online, blockchain can bring improvements, but it is not truly revolutionary to what is available to users. In emerging economies, blockchain startups like Treon truly can change and improve lives.”
“The Unbanked population of global Utilities customers has gone largely unrecognized up till now. They have been left to wait in line at local utilities offices to make payments in hard currency. Conditions are often uncomfortable or unsafe and the process can easily consume 20 hours of a customer’s month, just paying for the basics,” El Metainy said. “Treon has a solution, letting these and all utilities customers make payments with Treon Tokens, securely from their own home in a matter of minutes. What seems commonplace in some countries will be a life-changing shift in paradigm throughout parts of Africa and Asia and throughout the world.”
Treon will enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. The opportunity to partner with Javvy and leverage their wallet capabilities along with Treon’s dashboard would be a great value-add for Treon customers.
For the world’s utilities customers, Treon will eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies, waste time waiting in long lines, and run the risks associated with unstable local currency. The Treon Token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills.
For utilities companies, Treon will make it easier to make payments and share resources, ultimately reducing costs for the companies and for users.
Treon has compliance built into its blockchain smart transactional system and its policies are compliant with Sharia Law.
The Treon ICO has garnered attention throughout the crypto and traditional financial worlds. Both private and institutional investors have expressed their growing interest in this much needed secure and easy method of utility management and payment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.treon.io/
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019