Treon (TXO), provider of a “Utilities Token” that securely and seamlessly enables consumers around the world, including the unbanked, to easily manage and pay for their telecom, energy, and water usage, recently delivered a keynote presentation at Bloconomic: Blockchain Economic Summit in Kuala Lumpur, before an audience of technical and financial leaders and related press.
The keynote was presented by Khaled Khorshid, Co-Founder | Technology and Hesham El Metainy Co-Founder | Strategy & Commercial for Treon and described their goal of realizing the true value of blockchain technology where it is most needed – in emerging economies throughout the world and in making utilities payments easy and secure even for the world’s 1.7 billion unbanked mobile users.
“Investors and blockchain experts are looking for evidence of where blockchain will change the world, but they often skip over the people that need this groundbreaking, decentralized, security of transactions the most,” Khorshid said. “In societies where high-speed internet access is already the standard, currencies are stable, and secure transactions are readily made online, blockchain can bring improvements, but it is not truly revolutionary to what is available to users. In emerging economies, blockchain startups like Treon truly can change and improve lives.”
“The Unbanked population of global Utilities customers has gone largely unrecognized up till now. They have been left to wait in line at local utilities offices to make payments in hard currency. Conditions are often uncomfortable or unsafe and the process can easily consume 20 hours of a customer’s month, just paying for the basics,” El Metainy said. “Treon has a solution, letting these and all utilities customers make payments with Treon Tokens, securely from their own home in a matter of minutes. What seems commonplace in some countries will be a life-changing shift in paradigm throughout parts of Africa and Asia and throughout the world.”
Treon will enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. The opportunity to partner with Javvy and leverage their wallet capabilities along with Treon’s dashboard would be a great value-add for Treon customers.
For the world’s utilities customers, Treon will eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies, waste time waiting in long lines, and run the risks associated with unstable local currency. The Treon Token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills.
For utilities companies, Treon will make it easier to make payments and share resources, ultimately reducing costs for the companies and for users.
Treon has compliance built into its blockchain smart transactional system and its policies are compliant with Sharia Law.
The Treon ICO has garnered attention throughout the crypto and traditional financial worlds. Both private and institutional investors have expressed their growing interest in this much needed secure and easy method of utility management and payment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.treon.io/
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018