Treon (TXO), provider of a “Utilities Token” that securely and seamlessly enables consumers around the world, including the unbanked, to easily manage and pay for their telecom, energy, and water usage, recently delivered a keynote presentation at Bloconomic: Blockchain Economic Summit in Kuala Lumpur, before an audience of technical and financial leaders and related press.
The keynote was presented by Khaled Khorshid, Co-Founder | Technology and Hesham El Metainy Co-Founder | Strategy & Commercial for Treon and described their goal of realizing the true value of blockchain technology where it is most needed – in emerging economies throughout the world and in making utilities payments easy and secure even for the world’s 1.7 billion unbanked mobile users.
“Investors and blockchain experts are looking for evidence of where blockchain will change the world, but they often skip over the people that need this groundbreaking, decentralized, security of transactions the most,” Khorshid said. “In societies where high-speed internet access is already the standard, currencies are stable, and secure transactions are readily made online, blockchain can bring improvements, but it is not truly revolutionary to what is available to users. In emerging economies, blockchain startups like Treon truly can change and improve lives.”
“The Unbanked population of global Utilities customers has gone largely unrecognized up till now. They have been left to wait in line at local utilities offices to make payments in hard currency. Conditions are often uncomfortable or unsafe and the process can easily consume 20 hours of a customer’s month, just paying for the basics,” El Metainy said. “Treon has a solution, letting these and all utilities customers make payments with Treon Tokens, securely from their own home in a matter of minutes. What seems commonplace in some countries will be a life-changing shift in paradigm throughout parts of Africa and Asia and throughout the world.”
Treon will enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. The opportunity to partner with Javvy and leverage their wallet capabilities along with Treon’s dashboard would be a great value-add for Treon customers.
For the world’s utilities customers, Treon will eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies, waste time waiting in long lines, and run the risks associated with unstable local currency. The Treon Token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills.
For utilities companies, Treon will make it easier to make payments and share resources, ultimately reducing costs for the companies and for users.
Treon has compliance built into its blockchain smart transactional system and its policies are compliant with Sharia Law.
The Treon ICO has garnered attention throughout the crypto and traditional financial worlds. Both private and institutional investors have expressed their growing interest in this much needed secure and easy method of utility management and payment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.treon.io/
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018