Treon (TXO), provider of a “Utilities Token” that securely and seamlessly enables consumers around the world, including the unbanked, to easily manage and pay for their telecom, energy, and water usage, recently delivered a keynote presentation at Bloconomic: Blockchain Economic Summit in Kuala Lumpur, before an audience of technical and financial leaders and related press.
The keynote was presented by Khaled Khorshid, Co-Founder | Technology and Hesham El Metainy Co-Founder | Strategy & Commercial for Treon and described their goal of realizing the true value of blockchain technology where it is most needed – in emerging economies throughout the world and in making utilities payments easy and secure even for the world’s 1.7 billion unbanked mobile users.
“Investors and blockchain experts are looking for evidence of where blockchain will change the world, but they often skip over the people that need this groundbreaking, decentralized, security of transactions the most,” Khorshid said. “In societies where high-speed internet access is already the standard, currencies are stable, and secure transactions are readily made online, blockchain can bring improvements, but it is not truly revolutionary to what is available to users. In emerging economies, blockchain startups like Treon truly can change and improve lives.”
“The Unbanked population of global Utilities customers has gone largely unrecognized up till now. They have been left to wait in line at local utilities offices to make payments in hard currency. Conditions are often uncomfortable or unsafe and the process can easily consume 20 hours of a customer’s month, just paying for the basics,” El Metainy said. “Treon has a solution, letting these and all utilities customers make payments with Treon Tokens, securely from their own home in a matter of minutes. What seems commonplace in some countries will be a life-changing shift in paradigm throughout parts of Africa and Asia and throughout the world.”
Treon will enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. The opportunity to partner with Javvy and leverage their wallet capabilities along with Treon’s dashboard would be a great value-add for Treon customers.
For the world’s utilities customers, Treon will eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies, waste time waiting in long lines, and run the risks associated with unstable local currency. The Treon Token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills.
For utilities companies, Treon will make it easier to make payments and share resources, ultimately reducing costs for the companies and for users.
Treon has compliance built into its blockchain smart transactional system and its policies are compliant with Sharia Law.
The Treon ICO has garnered attention throughout the crypto and traditional financial worlds. Both private and institutional investors have expressed their growing interest in this much needed secure and easy method of utility management and payment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.treon.io/
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019