Liechtenstein-based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Neon Exchange (NEX), has announced the times and dates of its token sale beginning September 3rd. Off the back of the exciting news about regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, it is officially the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated securities in the world.
The round 1 of the sale will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
The sale is open to those who successfully passed round 1 or round 2 of the KYC. To check if you were successful in the lottery and KYC visit the NEX Suite page here.
“It is not a first come first served sale, if you won a spot, there is no need to worry about when you contribute as long as it is within the five day sale period.”
At launch, 1 NEX is worth $1 USD. The maximum contribution in the first ICO round is $1,000. There is no minimum contribution for this ICO, however if you are planning to send NEO you must contribute a minimum of 1 as it is not a divisible token. Participants may only contribute once per ICO round. For example, if you contribute $700 you cannot contribute another $300 in a separate contribution in the same round.
After contributing with NEO, GAS, or both NEO and GAS combined your NEX tokens will appear in your wallet after 1 block on the network. You have the option to increase your transaction priority fee which defaults to .0001 GAS. If you do increase your transaction priority fee, it may get accepted faster but we recommend that you do not exceed 1 GAS.
The price of NEO and GAS follow the 10 days simple moving average at the highest volume exchange at the publishing date, August 30th.
For answers to common token sale questions or to get in touch with a NEX team member please visit their knowledge base here.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019