Liechtenstein-based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Neon Exchange (NEX), has announced the times and dates of its token sale beginning September 3rd. Off the back of the exciting news about regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, it is officially the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated securities in the world.
The round 1 of the sale will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
The sale is open to those who successfully passed round 1 or round 2 of the KYC. To check if you were successful in the lottery and KYC visit the NEX Suite page here.
“It is not a first come first served sale, if you won a spot, there is no need to worry about when you contribute as long as it is within the five day sale period.”
At launch, 1 NEX is worth $1 USD. The maximum contribution in the first ICO round is $1,000. There is no minimum contribution for this ICO, however if you are planning to send NEO you must contribute a minimum of 1 as it is not a divisible token. Participants may only contribute once per ICO round. For example, if you contribute $700 you cannot contribute another $300 in a separate contribution in the same round.
After contributing with NEO, GAS, or both NEO and GAS combined your NEX tokens will appear in your wallet after 1 block on the network. You have the option to increase your transaction priority fee which defaults to .0001 GAS. If you do increase your transaction priority fee, it may get accepted faster but we recommend that you do not exceed 1 GAS.
The price of NEO and GAS follow the 10 days simple moving average at the highest volume exchange at the publishing date, August 30th.
For answers to common token sale questions or to get in touch with a NEX team member please visit their knowledge base here.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019