Liechtenstein-based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Neon Exchange (NEX), has announced the times and dates of its token sale beginning September 3rd. Off the back of the exciting news about regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, it is officially the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated securities in the world.
The round 1 of the sale will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
The sale is open to those who successfully passed round 1 or round 2 of the KYC. To check if you were successful in the lottery and KYC visit the NEX Suite page here.
“It is not a first come first served sale, if you won a spot, there is no need to worry about when you contribute as long as it is within the five day sale period.”
At launch, 1 NEX is worth $1 USD. The maximum contribution in the first ICO round is $1,000. There is no minimum contribution for this ICO, however if you are planning to send NEO you must contribute a minimum of 1 as it is not a divisible token. Participants may only contribute once per ICO round. For example, if you contribute $700 you cannot contribute another $300 in a separate contribution in the same round.
After contributing with NEO, GAS, or both NEO and GAS combined your NEX tokens will appear in your wallet after 1 block on the network. You have the option to increase your transaction priority fee which defaults to .0001 GAS. If you do increase your transaction priority fee, it may get accepted faster but we recommend that you do not exceed 1 GAS.
The price of NEO and GAS follow the 10 days simple moving average at the highest volume exchange at the publishing date, August 30th.
For answers to common token sale questions or to get in touch with a NEX team member please visit their knowledge base here.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018