Liechtenstein-based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Neon Exchange (NEX), has announced the times and dates of its token sale beginning September 3rd. Off the back of the exciting news about regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, it is officially the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated securities in the world.
The round 1 of the sale will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
The sale is open to those who successfully passed round 1 or round 2 of the KYC. To check if you were successful in the lottery and KYC visit the NEX Suite page here.
“It is not a first come first served sale, if you won a spot, there is no need to worry about when you contribute as long as it is within the five day sale period.”
At launch, 1 NEX is worth $1 USD. The maximum contribution in the first ICO round is $1,000. There is no minimum contribution for this ICO, however if you are planning to send NEO you must contribute a minimum of 1 as it is not a divisible token. Participants may only contribute once per ICO round. For example, if you contribute $700 you cannot contribute another $300 in a separate contribution in the same round.
After contributing with NEO, GAS, or both NEO and GAS combined your NEX tokens will appear in your wallet after 1 block on the network. You have the option to increase your transaction priority fee which defaults to .0001 GAS. If you do increase your transaction priority fee, it may get accepted faster but we recommend that you do not exceed 1 GAS.
The price of NEO and GAS follow the 10 days simple moving average at the highest volume exchange at the publishing date, August 30th.
For answers to common token sale questions or to get in touch with a NEX team member please visit their knowledge base here.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019