Liechtenstein-based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Neon Exchange (NEX), has announced the times and dates of its token sale beginning September 3rd. Off the back of the exciting news about regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, it is officially the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated securities in the world.
The round 1 of the sale will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
The sale is open to those who successfully passed round 1 or round 2 of the KYC. To check if you were successful in the lottery and KYC visit the NEX Suite page here.
“It is not a first come first served sale, if you won a spot, there is no need to worry about when you contribute as long as it is within the five day sale period.”
At launch, 1 NEX is worth $1 USD. The maximum contribution in the first ICO round is $1,000. There is no minimum contribution for this ICO, however if you are planning to send NEO you must contribute a minimum of 1 as it is not a divisible token. Participants may only contribute once per ICO round. For example, if you contribute $700 you cannot contribute another $300 in a separate contribution in the same round.
After contributing with NEO, GAS, or both NEO and GAS combined your NEX tokens will appear in your wallet after 1 block on the network. You have the option to increase your transaction priority fee which defaults to .0001 GAS. If you do increase your transaction priority fee, it may get accepted faster but we recommend that you do not exceed 1 GAS.
The price of NEO and GAS follow the 10 days simple moving average at the highest volume exchange at the publishing date, August 30th.
For answers to common token sale questions or to get in touch with a NEX team member please visit their knowledge base here.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019