Pre-registrations are now open for the beta release of the virtual auction game, called ‘Mossland: The Auction’. The announcement was made by Mossland, a Blockchain game company based in Seoul.
The auction game allows users to hold timeless landmarks in the world to be traded at the game ‘Mossland’. The release is expected to happen in the 4th quarter next year.
‘Mossland’, a mobile augmented reality (AR) game that focuses in virtual property trading, makes the user see the actual building located nearby inside the game, after which the user can acquire the virtual property through gameplay.
‘Mossland: The Auction’ will open on October 12th and new landmarks will be auctioned every week and the users can participate in the auction with Moss Coin. This release focuses on the key components of the game where the gameplay comes from the auction and the open market.
All participants can benefit from participating in the auction. The winning bidder receives a portion of the winning bid with the landmark, and the unsuccessful bidders will receive the remainder in proportion to their bid amount. This reflects the company’s principle of providing compensation to all participants who have contributed to the development of the game.
Mossland will hold various events to celebrate this exciting announcement. All participants that pre-registered will receive 500 Moss Coin that can be used in the auction.
“Everyone wondered how it must feel to be a landmark owner at least once in their lives,” says William Son, CEO of Mossland, “and Mossland provides everyone in the world with an opportunity to become a landmark owner. We expect an exciting show ahead of us.”
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019