Pre-registrations are now open for the beta release of the virtual auction game, called ‘Mossland: The Auction’. The announcement was made by Mossland, a Blockchain game company based in Seoul.
The auction game allows users to hold timeless landmarks in the world to be traded at the game ‘Mossland’. The release is expected to happen in the 4th quarter next year.
‘Mossland’, a mobile augmented reality (AR) game that focuses in virtual property trading, makes the user see the actual building located nearby inside the game, after which the user can acquire the virtual property through gameplay.
‘Mossland: The Auction’ will open on October 12th and new landmarks will be auctioned every week and the users can participate in the auction with Moss Coin. This release focuses on the key components of the game where the gameplay comes from the auction and the open market.
All participants can benefit from participating in the auction. The winning bidder receives a portion of the winning bid with the landmark, and the unsuccessful bidders will receive the remainder in proportion to their bid amount. This reflects the company’s principle of providing compensation to all participants who have contributed to the development of the game.
Mossland will hold various events to celebrate this exciting announcement. All participants that pre-registered will receive 500 Moss Coin that can be used in the auction.
“Everyone wondered how it must feel to be a landmark owner at least once in their lives,” says William Son, CEO of Mossland, “and Mossland provides everyone in the world with an opportunity to become a landmark owner. We expect an exciting show ahead of us.”
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018