Sportsfix has announced that ProximaX will be sponsoring their Game Day Pass for SportsFix Digital Stadium.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomes ProximaX:
“Having ProximaX sponsor our Game Day Passes is a strong indicator that our Digital Stadium ecosystem and Sponsorship Model are attractive not only to the mainstream tech industry, but also for the blockchain industry.
“Whilst we’ve been busy managing our partnership with one of Indonesia’s largest telecom service provider XL Axiata, we’ve also been working hard behind the scenes on a new exciting partnership with ProximaX to sponsor Game Day Passes for Badminton World Federation (BWF) Victor Korea Open 2018 in Indonesia.”
Scheduled from Sept. 25 to 30 in Seoul, the Victor Korea Open brings some of Indonesia’s best badminton players, including but not limited to Asian Games Champion Jonatan Christie, Top 10 Men’s Singles player, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, and World Tour’s #1 Tommy Sugiarto.
This partnership is initiated by SportsFix to deliver Game Day Passes to stream the tournament’s matches starting on Sept. 28. Using a Game Day Pass, a fan can enjoy a whole day access to stream matches on SportsFix TV site, indonesia.sportsfix.tv.
“We look forward to announce more of those partnerships with other large crypto players in the space soon to support our goals of using sports as a vehicle for mass adoption of cryptocurrency. No other company has this potential and both our team and investors are working diligently behind the scenes to make a major impact to the entire blockchain/ crypto community,” added Kirchoff.
The Sponsorship Model is a decentralised sponsorship scheme, as opposed to the centralised model used by traditional TV broadcasters. SportsFix’ sponsorship model will marshall social media influence of sports fans to create a viral growth loop for the Digital Stadium, allowing sponsors and brands to have 1 on 1 engagement with fans and own 100% share of voice.
ProximaX will be the first blockchain technology company that takes part in the Sportsfix Sponsorship Model of the Digital Stadium ecosystem. Developed by key people behind the NEM blockchain platform, ProximaX is a consensus algorithm-based platform that combines blockchain, storage, and streaming to enable an all-in-one platform for multi-industry application and decentralized app development.
Founder and CEO of ProximaX, Lon Wong said he is excited with the onboarding of ProximaX:
“SportsFix is a traditional business that demonstrates the use of a consensus mechanism from its members to get the right to view a video play. It is novel indeed, what more, the very concept of it syncs with the blockchain design method.”
Besides sponsoring our Game Day Passes, ProximaX will further work closely with SportsFix to advance Digital Stadium features utilizing their existing technology and services.
“We, at ProximaX, are indeed happy to support the use of our platform to make this possible from the storage, voting, and management of member accounts perspective,” added Wong.
Home for badminton in Indonesia, SportsFix is an OTT platform to live stream leagues and matches based in Kuala Lumpur. In 2017, SportsFix launched its OTT platform and has been delivering some of Southeast Asia’s most popular sports content from Liga 1 Gojek, Serie A, Kickboxing League GLORY, to world’s most prestigious badminton tournament, the all-year BWF tournaments.
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020