The tokenised exchange platform CoinMetro, announced the launch of its open beta. Users can now test two different versions of the exchange platform – a ‘simple exchange’ and an ‘intermediate exchange’ – which are added to CoinMetro’s multi-currency wallet. The open beta platform permits paper trading, allowing users to simulate the crypto market experience. A full platform is expected to go live later this year.
The CoinMetro beta exchanges allows its users to easily monitor quotes, analyse price histories, place orders, and check positions. This is backed by real-time market data and order execution technology. The beta incorporates some of the leading cryptos – BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH – as well as the Dollar (USD). It also offers new community features, like the ability for users to chat with others within the platform.
Based on an intuitive design, CoinMetro’s ‘simple exchange’ screen is easy to pick up and go – designed for beginner users or those looking for a no-frills experience. With this display selected, customers are guided through a straightforward, step-by-step process for buying and selling crypto, with clear explanations at each stage.
CoinMetro’s ‘intermediate exchange’, by contrast, offers a broader range of features for price monitoring and analysis. Here, users will find multiple charting options, including candle, mountain, bar, and line charts. At the top of the screen, users will find an adjustable price history for cryptos, fiat currency, and cross charts between two selected currencies. In the lower left-hand corner, the intermediate exchange presents ‘exchange cards’ containing price and volume information. Here, quantities can be tuned with a selection slider, and transactions are confirmed with double-click execution. A “QuiXchange” allows users to save their favourite pairs to exchange, enabling rapid switching between trading pairs.
Kevin Murcko, CEO at CoinMetro said:
“Crypto needs a marketplace that is accessible to all – one that caters to both beginners and advanced traders. With our current version now live for the public, we’re showcasing just how far we’ve come in achieving that goal. Our web-based beta has been built with ease of use in mind and is a major stepping stone in terms of our ultimate goal of producing a fully-integrated and regulated exchange, trading, and ICO platform.
“Creating a user-friendly experience for this open beta – one that doesn’t exist at the expense of functionality – has absolutely been front of mind for us. We’ve listened intently to all the feedback we received during our closed beta, and have implemented as much as possible for the open beta experience. We really value the CoinMetro community and their continued support, and we’re looking forward to receiving valuable feedback during this period.”
Created by the team behind regulated forex broker, FXPIG, the full launch of the CoinMetro platformwill combine the three major components of the digital economy – a crypto exchange, a trading platform, and an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) platform. Disabled for the current open beta, CoinMetro’strading platform and ICO platform will be available at the full launch, as will additional investment options, such as professional asset management and crypto ETFs. Multiple fiat currencies (EUR, USD, JPY, GBP) will also become available.
CoinMetro is fully regulated for crypto trading activities, having secured two licenses from the Estonian government earlier in the year. CoinMetro is currently seeking an e-money licence from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, and is consulting with regulatory authorities in Australia and Mexico.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019