The tokenised exchange platform CoinMetro, announced the launch of its open beta. Users can now test two different versions of the exchange platform – a ‘simple exchange’ and an ‘intermediate exchange’ – which are added to CoinMetro’s multi-currency wallet. The open beta platform permits paper trading, allowing users to simulate the crypto market experience. A full platform is expected to go live later this year.
The CoinMetro beta exchanges allows its users to easily monitor quotes, analyse price histories, place orders, and check positions. This is backed by real-time market data and order execution technology. The beta incorporates some of the leading cryptos – BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH – as well as the Dollar (USD). It also offers new community features, like the ability for users to chat with others within the platform.
Based on an intuitive design, CoinMetro’s ‘simple exchange’ screen is easy to pick up and go – designed for beginner users or those looking for a no-frills experience. With this display selected, customers are guided through a straightforward, step-by-step process for buying and selling crypto, with clear explanations at each stage.
CoinMetro’s ‘intermediate exchange’, by contrast, offers a broader range of features for price monitoring and analysis. Here, users will find multiple charting options, including candle, mountain, bar, and line charts. At the top of the screen, users will find an adjustable price history for cryptos, fiat currency, and cross charts between two selected currencies. In the lower left-hand corner, the intermediate exchange presents ‘exchange cards’ containing price and volume information. Here, quantities can be tuned with a selection slider, and transactions are confirmed with double-click execution. A “QuiXchange” allows users to save their favourite pairs to exchange, enabling rapid switching between trading pairs.
Kevin Murcko, CEO at CoinMetro said:
“Crypto needs a marketplace that is accessible to all – one that caters to both beginners and advanced traders. With our current version now live for the public, we’re showcasing just how far we’ve come in achieving that goal. Our web-based beta has been built with ease of use in mind and is a major stepping stone in terms of our ultimate goal of producing a fully-integrated and regulated exchange, trading, and ICO platform.
“Creating a user-friendly experience for this open beta – one that doesn’t exist at the expense of functionality – has absolutely been front of mind for us. We’ve listened intently to all the feedback we received during our closed beta, and have implemented as much as possible for the open beta experience. We really value the CoinMetro community and their continued support, and we’re looking forward to receiving valuable feedback during this period.”
Created by the team behind regulated forex broker, FXPIG, the full launch of the CoinMetro platformwill combine the three major components of the digital economy – a crypto exchange, a trading platform, and an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) platform. Disabled for the current open beta, CoinMetro’strading platform and ICO platform will be available at the full launch, as will additional investment options, such as professional asset management and crypto ETFs. Multiple fiat currencies (EUR, USD, JPY, GBP) will also become available.
CoinMetro is fully regulated for crypto trading activities, having secured two licenses from the Estonian government earlier in the year. CoinMetro is currently seeking an e-money licence from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, and is consulting with regulatory authorities in Australia and Mexico.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019