Synacor announced advancements to Zimbra X, the latest edition of Synacor’s global, open source-based collaboration platform. Synacor officially launched its BETA for Zimbra X powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live 2018, leveraging smart contracts and EOS Tokens. This will guarantee its position as the authoritative collaboration platform choice for businesses on blockchain.
The platform was recently announced as the first email and collaboration offering built on EOSIO for distributed apps. It is the premier open source-based, extensible email and collaboration-alternative that offers superior security with user accounts. The identity tracked on the blockchain, will allow organizations to leverage blockchain to drive network efficiencies.
“We are making important moves in Blockchain, going from the first enterprise DApp powered by EOSIO to now leveraging blockchain capabilities such as smart contracts, EOS Tokens, and verified identity APIs,” said Himesh Bhise, CEO of Synacor. “We are excited to showcase Zimbra X powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live, and invite the global blockchain community to participate in our beta.”
Zimbra X powered by EOSIO provides business-class email and collaboration tools. EOS account holders can test Zimbra X by signing up for beta access at www.zimbra-on-eos.io.
Beta account holders can currently expect Beta access granted via a multi-signature smart contract on the EOS public blockchainAccounts provisioned and tracked on the blockchainBeta access fees paid by EOS Token.
Synacor will continue to add innovative blockchain features that will reduce storage costs, improve file security, and create unalterable records of email and collaboration events.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019