Bidooh, know for its real-time, real-audience, digital advertising platform, is pleased to announce the launch of its Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”) pre-sale of its cryptocurrency, DOOH Token.
The world’s first facial analysis, digital billboard software platform on the blockchain called Bidooh, is promising to transform the $34.8bn Out-of-Home (“OOH”) advertising industry through democratisation, engagement and transparency.
Fully compliant with GDPR, its technology was inspired by the scene in the film ‘Minority Report’ where Tom Cruise’s character walks alongside a screen and it changes as he walks by. The Company provides a complete turnkey platform which allows businesses to create an advert on the Bidooh app or website and book space in real-time. Within 60 seconds, the advert is displayed on a selected screen around the globe and data analytics is made immediately available for advertisers to measure the performance of their campaign.
Industry regulators consider the process of purchasing outdoor advertising space to be slow, outdated and inefficient. With Bidooh, any business – no matter how small or local – can become an advertiser and any screen can become an advertising screen by plugging a Bidooh Box into the HDMI port.
Abdul Alim, co-founder and CEO, commented: “Out-of-Home advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry that was really overdue for innovation. By providing real-time advertising – analysed and verified on the blockchain – Bidooh is presenting the future of digital billboard advertising. The DOOH Token sale will provide the impetus to advance our partnerships, further develop our platform and roll it out at speed. We welcome all those who share our vision and look forward to updating the market on our progress.”
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019