The Global Ambassador of the Mile Unity Foundation, participated in a meeting with Hage Geingob, the president of Namibia, Minister of Investments and the Head of Presidents’ Administration. A fruitful discussion, about the ways MILE blockchain technology can be implemented in real economy.
The central discussion on September 27, 2018 in New York City was strongly focused on Namibia’s development, invigorating traditions and financial institutions in the country and looking at potential for investment in Namibia’s energy and agriculture sectors.
George Goognin has received a personal invitation from President’s Administration to visit Namibia with the aim to develop a detailed plan for the implementation of XDR technology that would boost the flow of investment and international trade.
“I am grateful to Namibia’s government for a warm welcome in New York during the UN Assembly. The President, the Minister of Investments and the head of Administration were extremely kind and eager to discuss possible investments. I am sure we will be able to cooperate in all the fields,” said Goognin.
Hage Geingob shared that the main goal of Namibia is to establish dependable institutional mechanisms for development of the country’s economy and to adapt existing ones to current realities.
“We are closely following the news on emerging technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart-city and the Internet in general, and are ready to implement them in Namibia,” he added.
“We will visit Namibia to meet with bank and governmental officials to discuss the regulation of blockchain technologies and crypto assets, and their application in money remittance, cross-border trading and investments,” Goognin also said.
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. - November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way - November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. - November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter - November 19, 2018