The Global Ambassador of the Mile Unity Foundation, participated in a meeting with Hage Geingob, the president of Namibia, Minister of Investments and the Head of Presidents’ Administration. A fruitful discussion, about the ways MILE blockchain technology can be implemented in real economy.
The central discussion on September 27, 2018 in New York City was strongly focused on Namibia’s development, invigorating traditions and financial institutions in the country and looking at potential for investment in Namibia’s energy and agriculture sectors.
George Goognin has received a personal invitation from President’s Administration to visit Namibia with the aim to develop a detailed plan for the implementation of XDR technology that would boost the flow of investment and international trade.
“I am grateful to Namibia’s government for a warm welcome in New York during the UN Assembly. The President, the Minister of Investments and the head of Administration were extremely kind and eager to discuss possible investments. I am sure we will be able to cooperate in all the fields,” said Goognin.
Hage Geingob shared that the main goal of Namibia is to establish dependable institutional mechanisms for development of the country’s economy and to adapt existing ones to current realities.
“We are closely following the news on emerging technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart-city and the Internet in general, and are ready to implement them in Namibia,” he added.
“We will visit Namibia to meet with bank and governmental officials to discuss the regulation of blockchain technologies and crypto assets, and their application in money remittance, cross-border trading and investments,” Goognin also said.
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018