The Global Ambassador of the Mile Unity Foundation, participated in a meeting with Hage Geingob, the president of Namibia, Minister of Investments and the Head of Presidents’ Administration. A fruitful discussion, about the ways MILE blockchain technology can be implemented in real economy.
The central discussion on September 27, 2018 in New York City was strongly focused on Namibia’s development, invigorating traditions and financial institutions in the country and looking at potential for investment in Namibia’s energy and agriculture sectors.
George Goognin has received a personal invitation from President’s Administration to visit Namibia with the aim to develop a detailed plan for the implementation of XDR technology that would boost the flow of investment and international trade.
“I am grateful to Namibia’s government for a warm welcome in New York during the UN Assembly. The President, the Minister of Investments and the head of Administration were extremely kind and eager to discuss possible investments. I am sure we will be able to cooperate in all the fields,” said Goognin.
Hage Geingob shared that the main goal of Namibia is to establish dependable institutional mechanisms for development of the country’s economy and to adapt existing ones to current realities.
“We are closely following the news on emerging technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart-city and the Internet in general, and are ready to implement them in Namibia,” he added.
“We will visit Namibia to meet with bank and governmental officials to discuss the regulation of blockchain technologies and crypto assets, and their application in money remittance, cross-border trading and investments,” Goognin also said.
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy - October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare - October 12, 2018
- DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services - October 12, 2018
- Everest, and 1000 Alternatives, announce new partnership to accelerate blockchain innovation - October 11, 2018
- Hedge fund manager to disrupt traditional venture capital model with decentralized blockchain ecosystem - October 10, 2018
- First Non-Custodial, Community Owned Crypto Exchange launched by Trinkler Software - October 10, 2018
- Growing Popularity of Cryptos, Drives Surge in Next-Gen Financial Solutions - October 10, 2018
- Newly-designed ‘DECENT Wallet’ Stores Custom Tokens - October 10, 2018
- Belfius launches a mobility platform using blockchain technology for school children in Belgian Towns - October 9, 2018
- Medicalchain announced first global use of cryptocurrency to access healthcare services and store health data securely through blockchain - October 8, 2018
- Cannabis Accelerator Grow Tech Labs Partners with Launch Academy, Western Canada’s Leading Incubator - October 4, 2018
- The blockchain in Manufacturing Market expected to see heavy Growth due to Simplified Business Processes - October 4, 2018
- New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System is launched by GTX - October 4, 2018
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading - October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform - October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live - October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair - September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange - September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain - September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain - September 25, 2018