The Global Ambassador of the Mile Unity Foundation, participated in a meeting with Hage Geingob, the president of Namibia, Minister of Investments and the Head of Presidents’ Administration. A fruitful discussion, about the ways MILE blockchain technology can be implemented in real economy.
The central discussion on September 27, 2018 in New York City was strongly focused on Namibia’s development, invigorating traditions and financial institutions in the country and looking at potential for investment in Namibia’s energy and agriculture sectors.
George Goognin has received a personal invitation from President’s Administration to visit Namibia with the aim to develop a detailed plan for the implementation of XDR technology that would boost the flow of investment and international trade.
“I am grateful to Namibia’s government for a warm welcome in New York during the UN Assembly. The President, the Minister of Investments and the head of Administration were extremely kind and eager to discuss possible investments. I am sure we will be able to cooperate in all the fields,” said Goognin.
Hage Geingob shared that the main goal of Namibia is to establish dependable institutional mechanisms for development of the country’s economy and to adapt existing ones to current realities.
“We are closely following the news on emerging technologies, including blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart-city and the Internet in general, and are ready to implement them in Namibia,” he added.
“We will visit Namibia to meet with bank and governmental officials to discuss the regulation of blockchain technologies and crypto assets, and their application in money remittance, cross-border trading and investments,” Goognin also said.
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019