An Internet of Things solutions provider in the wearable GPS technology business GTX Corp, has announced the launch of its new GPS tracker and Near Field Communication (NFC), a digital ID system called Rover Tracker.
Not only does the system provide on demand GPS location information, Rover Tracker also includes Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, creating a secure link connecting your real time profile and contact information to the person who finds your pet.
The GPS Rover Tracker will be the first GTX product to include NFC technology. This enables the Company to show the value of providing a unique single physical and digital ID with real time location and information delivery. The pairing of GPS and NFC supports GTX Corp’s expansion into blockchain security and asset management across multiple distribution and supply chains.
Over 10 million dogs and cats are lost or stolen in the U.S. every year and only about 17% of lost dogs and 2% of lost cats that enter shelters are returned to their original owners, estimates the American Humane Association. The great news is, the GPS Rover Tracker puts pet owners in control. It technology provides an affordable, innovative and proactive approach for a safe return and a happy reunion of lost pets.
“Our new GPS and NFC digital ID system will provide seamless onboarding, contact and location information on lost pets,” stated Theresa Gordon, GTX Corp NFC and blockchain advisor and project manager. “Individuals who find a lost dog or cat can tap their smartphones and get detailed information about the pet and owner, to alert them immediately. This provides both proactive and reactive opportunities for a pet owner versus losing a pet, then posting, calling and searching, waiting for someone to find them and bring them to vet or shelter to check for a chip. RoverTracker is affordable, noninvasive, and is easily attached to a collar or harness. GPS and NFC are global technologies, allowing anyone with a smartphone to receive pertinent information. Truly a win-win for fur babies and their humans.”
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019