Charity Game Master, a Pre-ICO crypto technology company, recently signed an “onboarding retainer agreement” with The SilverLogic, an award-winning custom software development firm. Together they want to create the “Charity Network,” which will be the first of five platforms in CGM’s multi-platform ecosystem.
CGM is a unique tech company built by a team of doctors, artists, chemists, and businessmen looking to make a difference in the healthcare industry. Reducing healthcare costs for patients worldwide by creating a completely transparent peer-to-peer Charity Network on the blockchain, is the company’s unique mission. The network would interact with a variety of gaming and social media platforms to create a dynamic, buoyant, self-sustaining financial ecosystem where the money donated will go directly to the digital wallets of patients in need.
The SilverLogic, whose motto is “We Make Ideas Happen,” is based in Florida. The company recently competed against 120 other teams at the prestigious Money20/20 USA Hackathon in Las Vegas. The SilverLogic’s team of developers successfully swept all of the awards at the event, including 1st place overall. Money20/20 Hackathon USA is regarded as the best Fintech Hackathon in the world for the brightest developers, designers and entrepreneurs.
CGM Founder and CEO, Ashwin Kalyandurg, said he is confident that his company has chosen the ideal partner for its complex project, “Our vision is a multi-platform ecosystem that will consist of five different platforms for crowdfunding (for patients and healthcare organizations), gaming, content creation, video sharing and social media, which when completed, will provide multiple earning opportunities for investors, patients, nonprofits, healthcare providers, gamers, content creators and regular users. We feel The SilverLogic and its award-winning team of developers has exactly the right expertise and creativity in this arena and is ideally suited to bring our vision to life.”
The Silverlogic has been commissioned to build a minimum viable product of the CGM Charity Network. The Charity Network is the first of five platforms, which are all designed to enrich both users and patients in a mutually beneficial, symbiotic relationship. After the Charity Network has built up an established user base of patients, which CGM’s doctors will ensure, the company will then pursue a public funding round in the Gibraltar Cryptocurrency Exchange in order to raise the necessary capital to scale CGM and realize it’s grand vision.
Ashwin Kalyandurg added, “CGM is a project that we as physicians believe will make a generational impact. We will show the world that those who give to others can do so and profit from the act of giving and that every person, no matter who they are or where they are from, can and will have access to the same medical crowdfunding opportunities. We want to create a world of equal opportunity for patients to receive the care they need through medical crowdfunding, one where the act of donation becomes profitable.”
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018