Charity Game Master, a Pre-ICO crypto technology company, recently signed an “onboarding retainer agreement” with The SilverLogic, an award-winning custom software development firm. Together they want to create the “Charity Network,” which will be the first of five platforms in CGM’s multi-platform ecosystem.
CGM is a unique tech company built by a team of doctors, artists, chemists, and businessmen looking to make a difference in the healthcare industry. Reducing healthcare costs for patients worldwide by creating a completely transparent peer-to-peer Charity Network on the blockchain, is the company’s unique mission. The network would interact with a variety of gaming and social media platforms to create a dynamic, buoyant, self-sustaining financial ecosystem where the money donated will go directly to the digital wallets of patients in need.
The SilverLogic, whose motto is “We Make Ideas Happen,” is based in Florida. The company recently competed against 120 other teams at the prestigious Money20/20 USA Hackathon in Las Vegas. The SilverLogic’s team of developers successfully swept all of the awards at the event, including 1st place overall. Money20/20 Hackathon USA is regarded as the best Fintech Hackathon in the world for the brightest developers, designers and entrepreneurs.
CGM Founder and CEO, Ashwin Kalyandurg, said he is confident that his company has chosen the ideal partner for its complex project, “Our vision is a multi-platform ecosystem that will consist of five different platforms for crowdfunding (for patients and healthcare organizations), gaming, content creation, video sharing and social media, which when completed, will provide multiple earning opportunities for investors, patients, nonprofits, healthcare providers, gamers, content creators and regular users. We feel The SilverLogic and its award-winning team of developers has exactly the right expertise and creativity in this arena and is ideally suited to bring our vision to life.”
The Silverlogic has been commissioned to build a minimum viable product of the CGM Charity Network. The Charity Network is the first of five platforms, which are all designed to enrich both users and patients in a mutually beneficial, symbiotic relationship. After the Charity Network has built up an established user base of patients, which CGM’s doctors will ensure, the company will then pursue a public funding round in the Gibraltar Cryptocurrency Exchange in order to raise the necessary capital to scale CGM and realize it’s grand vision.
Ashwin Kalyandurg added, “CGM is a project that we as physicians believe will make a generational impact. We will show the world that those who give to others can do so and profit from the act of giving and that every person, no matter who they are or where they are from, can and will have access to the same medical crowdfunding opportunities. We want to create a world of equal opportunity for patients to receive the care they need through medical crowdfunding, one where the act of donation becomes profitable.”
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019