SportsFix, a leading OTT platform in Asia announced successful partnerships with NEM, Pundi X, and ProximaX in sponsoring the Game Day Passes for the HSBC BWF World Tour Super 750 DANISA Denmark Open from Oct. 18 to 21. Where over 60,000 Indonesia-based users attended SportsFix’s Digital stadiumTM.
After ProximaX’s successful implementation of Game Day Passes during the HSBC BWF World Tour Super 500 tournament Victor Korea Open, additional blockchain companies of the NEM family, including NEM itself, joined in as exclusive sponsors of SportsFix’ Digital StadiumTM.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomes the partnership: “We are excited about this new partnership and the opportunity to grow our existing fan base by extending our live streaming of premium sports content to the largest crypto community in South East Asia. Having NEM, Pundi X and ProximaX joining as partners is another testament of the quality of our amazing team delivering our SportsFix beta platform to the highest standards and in record time.”
The DANISA Denmark Open is part of Badminton World Federation (BWF) presenting some of Indonesia’s best players including the rising star duo Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo, Asian Games champion Jonatan Christie, China Open champion Anthony Sinisuka Ginting, and World Tour #1 Tommy Sugiarto. This time, Indonesian men’s doubles pair Marcus and Kevin won the Doubles title, outclassing Takeshi Kamura and Keigo Sonoda of Japan.
NEM is a smart contract-ready platform. One of the world’s largest blockchain companies with more than 20 projects on its network today NEM provides a unique consensus algorithm for their users, making smaller wallets have a significant influence on NEM blockchain than their larger counterparts.
Lance Cheang, NEM Southeast Asia Project Director stated, “We’re delighted to be able to sponsor the DANISA Denmark Open 2018 on Sportsfix’s platform. With this partnership, we are looking to increase our exposure in the region to learn more about NEM and its projects.”
Built by key Executives of the NEM project, ProximaX is a consensus algorithm-based platform, enabling an all-in-one platform of secured decentralized storage and distribution of content for multi-industry applications. ProximaX will work closely with SportsFix to advance Digital Stadium features utilizing their existing technology and services.
Lon Wong, Founder and CEO of ProximaX stated, “SportsFix’s approach of bringing live sports into a digital stadium is unprecedented, what more it is blockchain powered. I must say for the first time, blockchain should see hyper growth visibility. ProximaX is proud to be in the thick of this journey together with SportsFix.”
While NEM and ProximaX work behind the scenes on the underlying technology, Pundi X bridges cryptocurrency to physical stores through their POS solution, creating accessibility for a mass adoption of underbanked customers in developing countries.
“In addition to trading and investment, we found that most cryptocurrency owners would like to use their cryptocurrencies to purchase daily goods and services,” says Peko Wan, Vice President of Pundi X. “SportsFix’ Digital Stadium Economy provides a variety of sports content for users to choose from. Pundi X is excited to collaborate with NEM and its family members to invite our users to experience this innovative fan-powered digital platform.”
The Digital StadiumTM partnerships include the following:
- The partnerships are initiated by SportsFix to deliver Game Day Passes of HSBC BWF World Tour Super 750 DANISA Denmark Open 2018.
- Using a Game Day Pass, a fan can enjoy a whole day access for free on the beta platform of Digital StadiumTM, SportsFix TV.
- The partnership is part of SportsFix Sponsorship Model, a decentralized sponsorship scheme, as opposed to the centralized model used by traditional TV broadcasters, that marshals social media influence of sports fans to create a viral growth loop for the Digital StadiumTM, allowing brands to have one on one engagement with fans and own 100% share of voice.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019