Lympo, a blockchain based company in the field of gamifying fitness and motivating people to exercise by issuing crypto token rewards, is presenting a new marketing method intended for the fitness industry.
The tokens are rewarded for completing workout challenges, users will be paid through the Lympo app. Lympo aims to encourage healthy living around the world by rewarding people for exercising and leading more active lives.
The launch of Lympo’s new app will happen in the U.S. next month during an event, featuring the Dallas Mavericks – an NBA team from Dallas, Texas, U.S. The app, called Lympo Run, allows users to earn money for completing simple walking or running challenges. The rewards are issued in the form of LYM crypto tokens, which hold real monetary value and can be used to buy sporting goods in Lympo Shop, without ever leaving the app.
On October 30th, the company already revealed a new type of marketing tool, intended for gyms, personal trainers, sporting goods shops and other participants in the health and fitness market.
Lympo is offering a service, in which a gym chain, for example, would increase its brand awareness by hosting sponsored challenges on Lympo Run. The bigger the LYM reward the gym chain decides to issue for completing a sponsored challenge, the more attention it would attract from the Lympo user base.
“This is a new paradigm in marketing. Instead of paying large sums of money to traditional marketing providers, businesses can now instead distribute that same money to everyday people seeking to live a more active life, at the same time increasing their brand awareness and proving their social responsibility,” – said Lympo Chief Marketing Officer Gintautas Nekrosius.
Essentially, Lympo creates a beneficial situation for each platform participant – users can monetize their fitness activities via the LYM token, and the businesses purchasing sponsored challenges receive valuable access to a tech-savvy global community, passionate about healthy living.
Accordingto Lympo CEO Ada Jonuse, Lympo’s long-term goal is to become a central community hub for all things fitness: “The health and fitness industry needs its own Uber and this is what we’re striving to become, step by step. In the future, in addition to earning money for living a more active life, Lympo Run users will also be able to easily find and communicate with a personal coach and access a trove of information on sports, health and living an active lifestyle.”
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019