Lympo, a blockchain based company in the field of gamifying fitness and motivating people to exercise by issuing crypto token rewards, is presenting a new marketing method intended for the fitness industry.
The tokens are rewarded for completing workout challenges, users will be paid through the Lympo app. Lympo aims to encourage healthy living around the world by rewarding people for exercising and leading more active lives.
The launch of Lympo’s new app will happen in the U.S. next month during an event, featuring the Dallas Mavericks – an NBA team from Dallas, Texas, U.S. The app, called Lympo Run, allows users to earn money for completing simple walking or running challenges. The rewards are issued in the form of LYM crypto tokens, which hold real monetary value and can be used to buy sporting goods in Lympo Shop, without ever leaving the app.
On October 30th, the company already revealed a new type of marketing tool, intended for gyms, personal trainers, sporting goods shops and other participants in the health and fitness market.
Lympo is offering a service, in which a gym chain, for example, would increase its brand awareness by hosting sponsored challenges on Lympo Run. The bigger the LYM reward the gym chain decides to issue for completing a sponsored challenge, the more attention it would attract from the Lympo user base.
“This is a new paradigm in marketing. Instead of paying large sums of money to traditional marketing providers, businesses can now instead distribute that same money to everyday people seeking to live a more active life, at the same time increasing their brand awareness and proving their social responsibility,” – said Lympo Chief Marketing Officer Gintautas Nekrosius.
Essentially, Lympo creates a beneficial situation for each platform participant – users can monetize their fitness activities via the LYM token, and the businesses purchasing sponsored challenges receive valuable access to a tech-savvy global community, passionate about healthy living.
Accordingto Lympo CEO Ada Jonuse, Lympo’s long-term goal is to become a central community hub for all things fitness: “The health and fitness industry needs its own Uber and this is what we’re striving to become, step by step. In the future, in addition to earning money for living a more active life, Lympo Run users will also be able to easily find and communicate with a personal coach and access a trove of information on sports, health and living an active lifestyle.”
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019