Gainey McKenna & Egleston announced that a class action lawsuit has been filed against India Globalization Capital, Inc. The announcement was made in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, on behalf of a class consisting of investors who purchased, or otherwise acquired, India Globalization securities between October 25, 2017 through October 29, 2018.
The Complaint alleges that Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: India Globalization’s business model was in a state of change in order to lure potential blockchain and cannabis investors. India Globalization had overstated the benefits of its relationships with manufacturers, partners, and distributors in order to inflate its potential commercial success in the blockchain and cannabis markets. As a result, the New York Stock Exchange de-listed India Globalization’s shares from its exchange. And consequently, Defendants’ statements about India Globalization’s business, operations and prospects were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.
Investors who purchased or otherwise acquired shares during the Class Period should contact the Firm prior to the January 2, 2019 lead plaintiff motion deadline. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. If you wish to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact Thomas J. McKenna, Esq. or Gregory M. Egleston, Esq. of Gainey McKenna & Egleston at (212) 983-1300, or via e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected].
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. also reminds investors that class action lawsuits have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc., and India Globalization Capital, Inc. Stockholders have until the deadlines listed below, to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff.
Lead Plaintiff Deadline: November 26, 2018 for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals. Lead Plaintiff Deadline: December 3, 2018 for Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. Lead Plaintiff Deadline: January 2, 2019 for India Globalization Capital, Inc.
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019