Leading blockchain public relations, strategic consulting, and events firm Transform Group, has just announced that its Founder and CEO Michael Terpin was rated one of the “top 10 most respected ICO advisors and influencers” by TGE. Terpin is an advisor to several blockchain companies, including Aion, Alpha Networks, Polymath, Purse.io, ShapeShift, VideoCoin and WAX. He also co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups.
This year, TGE spent time surveying firms, CEOs and consultants to provide a quantitative measure to better understand the ICO and blockchain space. The survey found that the most respected ICO advisors and influencers include Vitalik Buterin, Mark Andreesen, Charles Lee, Michael Terpin, and Andreas Antonopoulos.
“It’s been an honor to work with some of the blockchain industry’s brightest entrepreneurs as an advisor, and to provide guidance as they develop and launch groundbreaking technologies,” said Michael Terpin, CEO of Transform Group. “As our ideas around cryptocurrency and ICO/STO fundraising evolve, I look forward to supporting the next wave of innovative companies in this industry.”
As the Founder and CEO of Transform Group, Michael leads Transform PR, a global public relations firm that has served more than 200 clients in the blockchain field; Transform Strategies, the company’s advisory division; and CoinAgenda, an event series for cryptocurrency investors.
Transform Strategies is an integrated solutions team dedicated to strategic consulting and delivery. Its team combines pioneering blockchain experience with superior traditional fintech, exchange, corporate finance and investor relations capabilities, as well as business development contacts and expertise in entertainment, virtual reality, financial services, enterprise software, and many more vertical markets.
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019