Leading blockchain public relations, strategic consulting, and events firm Transform Group, has just announced that its Founder and CEO Michael Terpin was rated one of the “top 10 most respected ICO advisors and influencers” by TGE. Terpin is an advisor to several blockchain companies, including Aion, Alpha Networks, Polymath, Purse.io, ShapeShift, VideoCoin and WAX. He also co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups.
This year, TGE spent time surveying firms, CEOs and consultants to provide a quantitative measure to better understand the ICO and blockchain space. The survey found that the most respected ICO advisors and influencers include Vitalik Buterin, Mark Andreesen, Charles Lee, Michael Terpin, and Andreas Antonopoulos.
“It’s been an honor to work with some of the blockchain industry’s brightest entrepreneurs as an advisor, and to provide guidance as they develop and launch groundbreaking technologies,” said Michael Terpin, CEO of Transform Group. “As our ideas around cryptocurrency and ICO/STO fundraising evolve, I look forward to supporting the next wave of innovative companies in this industry.”
As the Founder and CEO of Transform Group, Michael leads Transform PR, a global public relations firm that has served more than 200 clients in the blockchain field; Transform Strategies, the company’s advisory division; and CoinAgenda, an event series for cryptocurrency investors.
Transform Strategies is an integrated solutions team dedicated to strategic consulting and delivery. Its team combines pioneering blockchain experience with superior traditional fintech, exchange, corporate finance and investor relations capabilities, as well as business development contacts and expertise in entertainment, virtual reality, financial services, enterprise software, and many more vertical markets.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019