Leading blockchain public relations, strategic consulting, and events firm Transform Group, has just announced that its Founder and CEO Michael Terpin was rated one of the “top 10 most respected ICO advisors and influencers” by TGE. Terpin is an advisor to several blockchain companies, including Aion, Alpha Networks, Polymath, Purse.io, ShapeShift, VideoCoin and WAX. He also co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups.
This year, TGE spent time surveying firms, CEOs and consultants to provide a quantitative measure to better understand the ICO and blockchain space. The survey found that the most respected ICO advisors and influencers include Vitalik Buterin, Mark Andreesen, Charles Lee, Michael Terpin, and Andreas Antonopoulos.
“It’s been an honor to work with some of the blockchain industry’s brightest entrepreneurs as an advisor, and to provide guidance as they develop and launch groundbreaking technologies,” said Michael Terpin, CEO of Transform Group. “As our ideas around cryptocurrency and ICO/STO fundraising evolve, I look forward to supporting the next wave of innovative companies in this industry.”
As the Founder and CEO of Transform Group, Michael leads Transform PR, a global public relations firm that has served more than 200 clients in the blockchain field; Transform Strategies, the company’s advisory division; and CoinAgenda, an event series for cryptocurrency investors.
Transform Strategies is an integrated solutions team dedicated to strategic consulting and delivery. Its team combines pioneering blockchain experience with superior traditional fintech, exchange, corporate finance and investor relations capabilities, as well as business development contacts and expertise in entertainment, virtual reality, financial services, enterprise software, and many more vertical markets.
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019