Jakarta Futures Exchange, the leading futures and derivatives exchange group in Indonesia, announced an expanded Memorandum of Understanding with Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange. With the partnership, Jakarta Futures seeks to develop an Indonesian based and regulated blockchain exchange using Kinesis technology.
Kinesis is a monetary system which is based on the traditionally stable commodities, gold and silver. The Kinesis Monetary System (JFX) allows participants to mint their precious metals onto the blockchain using a bespoke process developed by Kinesis in partnership with Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX).
This evolutionary monetary system in which real assets are used as the basis for digital currencies, are transacted on the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange, a fork of the Stellar Network which is able to handle more than 3000 transactions per second. The system is also integrated with mobile banking and fiat currency exchange services.
ABX, the world’s leading electronic institutional exchange for physical precious metals, has been working with JFX to expand gold investment opportunities in Indonesia. JFX is a leading exchange for gold futures contracts, and is now launching a spot physical Sharia Gold Contract, in partnership with ABX, having been granted approval by Indonesian regulators and the Indonesian National Shariah Board. A blockchain exchange version of gold-based currencies, through collaboration with Kinesis and ABX, is a natural extension of the JFX and Indonesian government vision.
The expanded partnership between JFX, Kinesis and ABX envisions an Indonesian blockchain exchange based on the technical advances of the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange.
This partnership is part of JFX’s future intention to create blockchain-based solutions in addition to existing infrastructure, allowing investors alternatives, in which to benefit from an increased ease, speed and security of transactions. The future development of this partnership propels institutional acceptance of blockchain technology, through the sharing of concepts, business models and technology solutions.
- Nebulas could be the Future of Improving The Efficiency of Blockchain Upgrades - February 22, 2019
- ‘Decent’, a Documentary on how Blockchain can Change the World - February 22, 2019
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018