Jakarta Futures Exchange, the leading futures and derivatives exchange group in Indonesia, announced an expanded Memorandum of Understanding with Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange. With the partnership, Jakarta Futures seeks to develop an Indonesian based and regulated blockchain exchange using Kinesis technology.
Kinesis is a monetary system which is based on the traditionally stable commodities, gold and silver. The Kinesis Monetary System (JFX) allows participants to mint their precious metals onto the blockchain using a bespoke process developed by Kinesis in partnership with Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX).
This evolutionary monetary system in which real assets are used as the basis for digital currencies, are transacted on the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange, a fork of the Stellar Network which is able to handle more than 3000 transactions per second. The system is also integrated with mobile banking and fiat currency exchange services.
ABX, the world’s leading electronic institutional exchange for physical precious metals, has been working with JFX to expand gold investment opportunities in Indonesia. JFX is a leading exchange for gold futures contracts, and is now launching a spot physical Sharia Gold Contract, in partnership with ABX, having been granted approval by Indonesian regulators and the Indonesian National Shariah Board. A blockchain exchange version of gold-based currencies, through collaboration with Kinesis and ABX, is a natural extension of the JFX and Indonesian government vision.
The expanded partnership between JFX, Kinesis and ABX envisions an Indonesian blockchain exchange based on the technical advances of the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange.
This partnership is part of JFX’s future intention to create blockchain-based solutions in addition to existing infrastructure, allowing investors alternatives, in which to benefit from an increased ease, speed and security of transactions. The future development of this partnership propels institutional acceptance of blockchain technology, through the sharing of concepts, business models and technology solutions.
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019