Today, blockchain-based clean energy platform Swytch, announces the successful launch of its platform that offers enterprises real-time visibility into their green energy production data. The platform ensures anonymity and security and uses AI-based predictive technology to create sustainable policies.
Recognizing the need for simple and secure energy accounting, Swytch aims to address one of the most pressing challenges facing the energy sector. By creating an enterprise-ready public blockchain platform that digitizes energy production at the source, Swytch is empowering energy enterprises to access, control and analyze their own information. All done in a decentralized environment that is immutable, secure and compliant.
“The energy sector creates a massive amount of data but struggles transforming it into a more efficient energy strategy,” said Brad Hardin, CTO of Black & Veatch, a global leader in designing and building critical infrastructure, such as data centers, and a partner of Swytch. “Swytch addresses this with a global data protocol and distributed blockchain method to verify and track the energy production occurring on its network. This solution is very appealing to our corporate customers behind data centers and other infrastructure projects.”
Reliable energy data is required to orchestrate the grid, design efficient markets and inform effective policy and investment decisions. As the Swytch platform is built with blockchain technology, it frees the data from a centralized governance structure in favor of a distributed approach. The distributed nature of blockchain provides an unprecedented level of trust and transparency.
“The Swytch team has been hard at work building out our vision for a cleaner, greener world powered by renewable energy,” said Evan Caron, co-founder and managing director of Swytch. “By bringing together accurate energy data from multiple sources, Swytch creates an ecosystem for a smarter global energy network where anyone can participate, creating immense possibilities for disrupting the energy sector.”
Thomas Kostigen is a recognized industry pioneer in sustainability and New York Times bestselling author. Kostigen believes blockchain technology is making new things possible that are transforming the energy sector and the economy through transparent and accountable sustainability initiatives.
“Transparent, traceable data have the potential to drive change and incentivize the population to stop using fossil fuels,” said Kostigen. “Swytch makes it easy to leverage data to validate power sources and measure carbon offsets. By rewarding sustainable behavior, we can turn the tide toward reduced emissions.”
Swytch is currently in advanced project testing with a targeted set of multinational energy producers and renewable energy suppliers around the world to take its platform into their specific use cases.
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019
- Unbanked People Worldwide could Benefit from the Integration between Paxful and Bitmart Exchange - March 5, 2019
- Kepler Finance Releases Comprehensive Report On What Lies Ahead For the Security Token Market in 2019 - March 5, 2019
- Switcheo is Introducing its OTC Platform for Secure Peer-to-Peer Digital Token Trade - March 1, 2019
- Electroneum Launches Affordable Smartphone M1 Which Earns users Cryptocurrency Through App - February 25, 2019
- Nebulas could be the Future of Improving The Efficiency of Blockchain Upgrades - February 22, 2019
- ‘Decent’, a Documentary on how Blockchain can Change the World - February 22, 2019
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019