Today, blockchain-based clean energy platform Swytch, announces the successful launch of its platform that offers enterprises real-time visibility into their green energy production data. The platform ensures anonymity and security and uses AI-based predictive technology to create sustainable policies.
Recognizing the need for simple and secure energy accounting, Swytch aims to address one of the most pressing challenges facing the energy sector. By creating an enterprise-ready public blockchain platform that digitizes energy production at the source, Swytch is empowering energy enterprises to access, control and analyze their own information. All done in a decentralized environment that is immutable, secure and compliant.
“The energy sector creates a massive amount of data but struggles transforming it into a more efficient energy strategy,” said Brad Hardin, CTO of Black & Veatch, a global leader in designing and building critical infrastructure, such as data centers, and a partner of Swytch. “Swytch addresses this with a global data protocol and distributed blockchain method to verify and track the energy production occurring on its network. This solution is very appealing to our corporate customers behind data centers and other infrastructure projects.”
Reliable energy data is required to orchestrate the grid, design efficient markets and inform effective policy and investment decisions. As the Swytch platform is built with blockchain technology, it frees the data from a centralized governance structure in favor of a distributed approach. The distributed nature of blockchain provides an unprecedented level of trust and transparency.
“The Swytch team has been hard at work building out our vision for a cleaner, greener world powered by renewable energy,” said Evan Caron, co-founder and managing director of Swytch. “By bringing together accurate energy data from multiple sources, Swytch creates an ecosystem for a smarter global energy network where anyone can participate, creating immense possibilities for disrupting the energy sector.”
Thomas Kostigen is a recognized industry pioneer in sustainability and New York Times bestselling author. Kostigen believes blockchain technology is making new things possible that are transforming the energy sector and the economy through transparent and accountable sustainability initiatives.
“Transparent, traceable data have the potential to drive change and incentivize the population to stop using fossil fuels,” said Kostigen. “Swytch makes it easy to leverage data to validate power sources and measure carbon offsets. By rewarding sustainable behavior, we can turn the tide toward reduced emissions.”
Swytch is currently in advanced project testing with a targeted set of multinational energy producers and renewable energy suppliers around the world to take its platform into their specific use cases.
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. - November 21, 2018