Huobi has integrated a new Derivative Market (Huobi DM) with Huobi Global, the companies’ flagship cryptocurrency exchange platform. This will allow Huobi users to have a seamless user experience and fuller accessibility to a variety of Huobi products via their website and mobile app.
Huobi DM allows users the ability to trade on both rising and falling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) prices. In addition to allowing users to take long and short positions, it provides tools for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts.
“As the cryptocurrency market expands and matures, sophisticated traders are increasingly looking for a broader range of tools. Integrating Huobi DM with Huobi Global allows us to better serve those user’s needs by offering them our full range of trading services in one convenient place,” said Livio Weng, CEO of Huobi Global.Derivative
While similar services do exist from other providers, Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Investor protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Preferential trading fees and bonus for makers: only 0.03% for takers. Makers get 0.01% bonus.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
As an introductory special, Huobi will be running a number of promotions for its users. Among other benefits, we will give out 1,000 Huobi Tokens (HTs) to three lucky users who have completed risk certifications and opened contract transactions in December. The top 8,000 users who have completed risk certification and made at least one transaction will get 5 HT over the same period.
Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, please visit www.hbg.com
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019