Huobi has integrated a new Derivative Market (Huobi DM) with Huobi Global, the companies’ flagship cryptocurrency exchange platform. This will allow Huobi users to have a seamless user experience and fuller accessibility to a variety of Huobi products via their website and mobile app.
Huobi DM allows users the ability to trade on both rising and falling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) prices. In addition to allowing users to take long and short positions, it provides tools for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts.
“As the cryptocurrency market expands and matures, sophisticated traders are increasingly looking for a broader range of tools. Integrating Huobi DM with Huobi Global allows us to better serve those user’s needs by offering them our full range of trading services in one convenient place,” said Livio Weng, CEO of Huobi Global.Derivative
While similar services do exist from other providers, Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Investor protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Preferential trading fees and bonus for makers: only 0.03% for takers. Makers get 0.01% bonus.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
As an introductory special, Huobi will be running a number of promotions for its users. Among other benefits, we will give out 1,000 Huobi Tokens (HTs) to three lucky users who have completed risk certifications and opened contract transactions in December. The top 8,000 users who have completed risk certification and made at least one transaction will get 5 HT over the same period.
Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, please visit www.hbg.com
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019