Huobi has integrated a new Derivative Market (Huobi DM) with Huobi Global, the companies' flagship cryptocurrency exchange platform. This will allow Huobi users to have a seamless user experience and fuller accessibility to a variety of Huobi products via their website and mobile app.
Huobi DM allows users the ability to trade on both rising and falling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) prices. In addition to allowing users to take long and short positions, it provides tools for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts.
“As the cryptocurrency market expands and matures, sophisticated traders are increasingly looking for a broader range of tools. Integrating Huobi DM with Huobi Global allows us to better serve those user’s needs by offering them our full range of trading services in one convenient place,” said Livio Weng, CEO of Huobi Global.Derivative
While similar services do exist from other providers, Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Investor protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Preferential trading fees and bonus for makers: only 0.03% for takers. Makers get 0.01% bonus.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
As an introductory special, Huobi will be running a number of promotions for its users. Among other benefits, we will give out 1,000 Huobi Tokens (HTs) to three lucky users who have completed risk certifications and opened contract transactions in December. The top 8,000 users who have completed risk certification and made at least one transaction will get 5 HT over the same period.
Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, please visit www.hbg.com