Huobi has integrated a new Derivative Market (Huobi DM) with Huobi Global, the companies’ flagship cryptocurrency exchange platform. This will allow Huobi users to have a seamless user experience and fuller accessibility to a variety of Huobi products via their website and mobile app.
Huobi DM allows users the ability to trade on both rising and falling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) prices. In addition to allowing users to take long and short positions, it provides tools for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts.
“As the cryptocurrency market expands and matures, sophisticated traders are increasingly looking for a broader range of tools. Integrating Huobi DM with Huobi Global allows us to better serve those user’s needs by offering them our full range of trading services in one convenient place,” said Livio Weng, CEO of Huobi Global.Derivative
While similar services do exist from other providers, Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Investor protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Preferential trading fees and bonus for makers: only 0.03% for takers. Makers get 0.01% bonus.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
As an introductory special, Huobi will be running a number of promotions for its users. Among other benefits, we will give out 1,000 Huobi Tokens (HTs) to three lucky users who have completed risk certifications and opened contract transactions in December. The top 8,000 users who have completed risk certification and made at least one transaction will get 5 HT over the same period.
Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, please visit www.hbg.com
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019