Stackr has just launched a new AI driven investment platform that allows investors to hold both capital and digital assets.
With Stackr, saving for the future or for “retirement” is more efficient and streamlined by cutting out the middleman and combining traditional finance principles with modern day financial technology to give investors a secure and flexible long-term savings solution.
The intersection of traditional finance and modern-day financial technology has enabled the Stackr Group to pioneer a secure and flexible savings solution in a regulated environment.
Stackr users can benefit from a range of innovative capital and digital asset choices that have varying risk profiles, which are designed with capital loss mitigation at their core to help users make better investment decisions and reduce the risk of losing money. Each of the choices has a maximum capital loss level objective.
- The capital market choices invest in global capital markets for growth (via ETFs) with a risk management overlay driven by Machine Learning (ML). The ML algorithm predicts the future market prices for ETFs and determines ideal asset allocation (effective exposure). This means that the overlay determines the fund’s exposure to the market and dynamically adjusts, increasing exposure to the market if it anticipates a rising market and decreasing if the market is going to fall.
- The digital asset choices autonomously track an optimal index of the top 10 crypto assets by market capitalization and will move portions of the fund into cash (or cash equivalent) depending on levels and velocity of market stress, thus decreasing exposure to the index.
Stackr’s personal trust account, the Stackr Trust Account, allows for the nomination of beneficiaries and facilitate smooth intergenerational transfer on a cost-efficient basis. Consolidated administration and third-party custody keep assets safe, while a web portal enables ease of use and flexibility. Stackr Trust Account holders’ assets can be kept in one or a combination of investment choices, as well as Stackr’s holding currencies (BTC, ETH, EOS, USD & STKR). Account holders can easily switch holdings in any one investment choice, which will be executed and reported online within 24 hours.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019