Stackr has just launched a new AI driven investment platform that allows investors to hold both capital and digital assets.
With Stackr, saving for the future or for “retirement” is more efficient and streamlined by cutting out the middleman and combining traditional finance principles with modern day financial technology to give investors a secure and flexible long-term savings solution.
The intersection of traditional finance and modern-day financial technology has enabled the Stackr Group to pioneer a secure and flexible savings solution in a regulated environment.
Stackr users can benefit from a range of innovative capital and digital asset choices that have varying risk profiles, which are designed with capital loss mitigation at their core to help users make better investment decisions and reduce the risk of losing money. Each of the choices has a maximum capital loss level objective.
- The capital market choices invest in global capital markets for growth (via ETFs) with a risk management overlay driven by Machine Learning (ML). The ML algorithm predicts the future market prices for ETFs and determines ideal asset allocation (effective exposure). This means that the overlay determines the fund’s exposure to the market and dynamically adjusts, increasing exposure to the market if it anticipates a rising market and decreasing if the market is going to fall.
- The digital asset choices autonomously track an optimal index of the top 10 crypto assets by market capitalization and will move portions of the fund into cash (or cash equivalent) depending on levels and velocity of market stress, thus decreasing exposure to the index.
Stackr’s personal trust account, the Stackr Trust Account, allows for the nomination of beneficiaries and facilitate smooth intergenerational transfer on a cost-efficient basis. Consolidated administration and third-party custody keep assets safe, while a web portal enables ease of use and flexibility. Stackr Trust Account holders’ assets can be kept in one or a combination of investment choices, as well as Stackr’s holding currencies (BTC, ETH, EOS, USD & STKR). Account holders can easily switch holdings in any one investment choice, which will be executed and reported online within 24 hours.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019