Blockchain enterprise platform Tymlez Group Ltd has kicked off trading on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Following the successful ASX admission, offer proceeds will be primarily used to increase marketing and sales activities to drive increased sales of the licenses for the Tymlez Platform, to pursue further development of the Tymlez Platform to preserve its position as a market leading product and expand the geographic footprint of the Tymlez Business.
Geographic expansion plans are already underway and the next generation Beta version of the Tymlez platform is scheduled to be released in Q1 2019.
Tymlez blockchain designed for business, creates a permanent record, secure and unalterable – from a decentralised network structure enabling a unique asset to be transferred over the internet without the need for a middle-centralised agent. According to Gartner the addressable market for blockchain applications will grow from $US175 Billion in 2025 to $3.1 Trillion in 2030. Tymlez is well positioned in the short term to access this market through its growing partner ecosystem leveraging existing and new use cases
Tymlez Partner ecosystem has expanded threefold in the past four months.
Since the Company’s last investor newsletter, they have seen their partner network grow from four (4) partners in Europe to twelve (12).
Michael Reh Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer said:
“We are very pleased to see the accelerated growth of our partner network as a result of our sales force effort in Europe. This significantly increases our selling and implementation footprint and shows a strong endorsement of our product from our experienced channel partners”.
Most recent notable use case projects
Grant Thornton is the world’s sixth largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities. Grant Thornton sought to increase automation and incorporate immutable records within its audit processes in line with regulatory requirements.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully used to develop a secure document sharing application to manage the annual reporting between Grant Thornton’s accountants, auditors, and their customers. The application was developed around smart contract principles provided for multiple sign offs and authorisations in document approvals. As the application was integrated with Microsoft Outlook, the encryption function with a complete audit trail of documents was intuitively introduced within processes familiar to the users.
The Tymlez Platform introduced further automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, enabled secure and encrypted document exchange between individuals, thereby increasing trust due to immutable proof of compliance, and improved operating efficiencies and customer experience.
Save the Children
The Save the Children Fund is a UK non-governmental organisation that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children around the world. Save the Children has combined revenue of around $2.1billion and directly reaches 56 million children operating across 120 global locations, with 25,000 staff2. The Save the Children Fund sought a recruitment and on-boarding solution that provided increased efficiency, transparency and security that would be compliant with the newly introduced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully integrated to develop an application for the client’s onboarding processes which meets these objectives. The application developed provided not only for secure encryption of files containing personal data but was also able to control the access to such data. Furthermore, the application maintained a complete audit trail of information that was available for inspection by participants and regulators.
The Tymlez Platform introduced automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, improved risk assessment capacity and operational efficiency, and established a secure, user-permission driven process for data collection and sharing, where data is protected by private keys.
Go to https://www.tymlez.com/ for more information.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019