Blockchain enterprise platform Tymlez Group Ltd has kicked off trading on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Following the successful ASX admission, offer proceeds will be primarily used to increase marketing and sales activities to drive increased sales of the licenses for the Tymlez Platform, to pursue further development of the Tymlez Platform to preserve its position as a market leading product and expand the geographic footprint of the Tymlez Business.
Geographic expansion plans are already underway and the next generation Beta version of the Tymlez platform is scheduled to be released in Q1 2019.
Tymlez blockchain designed for business, creates a permanent record, secure and unalterable – from a decentralised network structure enabling a unique asset to be transferred over the internet without the need for a middle-centralised agent. According to Gartner the addressable market for blockchain applications will grow from $US175 Billion in 2025 to $3.1 Trillion in 2030. Tymlez is well positioned in the short term to access this market through its growing partner ecosystem leveraging existing and new use cases
Tymlez Partner ecosystem has expanded threefold in the past four months.
Since the Company’s last investor newsletter, they have seen their partner network grow from four (4) partners in Europe to twelve (12).
Michael Reh Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer said:
“We are very pleased to see the accelerated growth of our partner network as a result of our sales force effort in Europe. This significantly increases our selling and implementation footprint and shows a strong endorsement of our product from our experienced channel partners”.
Most recent notable use case projects
Grant Thornton is the world’s sixth largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities. Grant Thornton sought to increase automation and incorporate immutable records within its audit processes in line with regulatory requirements.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully used to develop a secure document sharing application to manage the annual reporting between Grant Thornton’s accountants, auditors, and their customers. The application was developed around smart contract principles provided for multiple sign offs and authorisations in document approvals. As the application was integrated with Microsoft Outlook, the encryption function with a complete audit trail of documents was intuitively introduced within processes familiar to the users.
The Tymlez Platform introduced further automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, enabled secure and encrypted document exchange between individuals, thereby increasing trust due to immutable proof of compliance, and improved operating efficiencies and customer experience.
Save the Children
The Save the Children Fund is a UK non-governmental organisation that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children around the world. Save the Children has combined revenue of around $2.1billion and directly reaches 56 million children operating across 120 global locations, with 25,000 staff2. The Save the Children Fund sought a recruitment and on-boarding solution that provided increased efficiency, transparency and security that would be compliant with the newly introduced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully integrated to develop an application for the client’s onboarding processes which meets these objectives. The application developed provided not only for secure encryption of files containing personal data but was also able to control the access to such data. Furthermore, the application maintained a complete audit trail of information that was available for inspection by participants and regulators.
The Tymlez Platform introduced automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, improved risk assessment capacity and operational efficiency, and established a secure, user-permission driven process for data collection and sharing, where data is protected by private keys.
Go to https://www.tymlez.com/ for more information.
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018