Blockchain enterprise platform Tymlez Group Ltd has kicked off trading on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).
Following the successful ASX admission, offer proceeds will be primarily used to increase marketing and sales activities to drive increased sales of the licenses for the Tymlez Platform, to pursue further development of the Tymlez Platform to preserve its position as a market leading product and expand the geographic footprint of the Tymlez Business.
Geographic expansion plans are already underway and the next generation Beta version of the Tymlez platform is scheduled to be released in Q1 2019.
Tymlez blockchain designed for business, creates a permanent record, secure and unalterable – from a decentralised network structure enabling a unique asset to be transferred over the internet without the need for a middle-centralised agent. According to Gartner the addressable market for blockchain applications will grow from $US175 Billion in 2025 to $3.1 Trillion in 2030. Tymlez is well positioned in the short term to access this market through its growing partner ecosystem leveraging existing and new use cases
Tymlez Partner ecosystem has expanded threefold in the past four months.
Since the Company’s last investor newsletter, they have seen their partner network grow from four (4) partners in Europe to twelve (12).
Michael Reh Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer said:
“We are very pleased to see the accelerated growth of our partner network as a result of our sales force effort in Europe. This significantly increases our selling and implementation footprint and shows a strong endorsement of our product from our experienced channel partners”.
Most recent notable use case projects
Grant Thornton is the world’s sixth largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities. Grant Thornton sought to increase automation and incorporate immutable records within its audit processes in line with regulatory requirements.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully used to develop a secure document sharing application to manage the annual reporting between Grant Thornton’s accountants, auditors, and their customers. The application was developed around smart contract principles provided for multiple sign offs and authorisations in document approvals. As the application was integrated with Microsoft Outlook, the encryption function with a complete audit trail of documents was intuitively introduced within processes familiar to the users.
The Tymlez Platform introduced further automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, enabled secure and encrypted document exchange between individuals, thereby increasing trust due to immutable proof of compliance, and improved operating efficiencies and customer experience.
Save the Children
The Save the Children Fund is a UK non-governmental organisation that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children around the world. Save the Children has combined revenue of around $2.1billion and directly reaches 56 million children operating across 120 global locations, with 25,000 staff2. The Save the Children Fund sought a recruitment and on-boarding solution that provided increased efficiency, transparency and security that would be compliant with the newly introduced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe.
The Tymlez Platform was successfully integrated to develop an application for the client’s onboarding processes which meets these objectives. The application developed provided not only for secure encryption of files containing personal data but was also able to control the access to such data. Furthermore, the application maintained a complete audit trail of information that was available for inspection by participants and regulators.
The Tymlez Platform introduced automation, thereby reducing processing timelines and overhead costs, improved risk assessment capacity and operational efficiency, and established a secure, user-permission driven process for data collection and sharing, where data is protected by private keys.
Go to https://www.tymlez.com/ for more information.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019