Cura Network, a Nigeria-based healthcare technology start-up, has announced the launch of its revolutionary Global Decentralised Health System. The platform decentralizes storage of health data, by means of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. These entities are patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers.
Patients will have exclusive ownership of their health data which can be distributed and shared by other entities. Patients can authorize or deny access to part, or all of their health records. Cura Network platform guarantees data interoperability, as well as fast and secure access, privacy and data portability, while serving as a partial or whole data layer for third-party app developers to power their health service applications.
Redesigning The Future Of Healthcare!
Cura Network platform aims to improve the healthcare universe by making use of blockchain technology to create a unified platform that will power a plethora of health services.
“Our goal is to integrate patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers, into a blockchain ecosystem, which will make health transactions truly efficient, secure, explicit, fast and reliable,” said David Uadiale, Co-Founder & CEO of Cura Network. “We introduce an equitable economy that benefits all entities on Cura Network through the use of ‘Cur’; the native cryptocurrency of our network.”
Cura Network’s equitable economy offers an in-built monetization system where health specialists will get paid for their services rendered in a secure and transparent way on their blockchain. Patients will earn by voluntarily opting into research campaigns by providers. By maintaining an open ledger for financial transactions and direct link between researching providers and patients, the system eliminates mismanagement of research funds.
- Quality Healthcare: Access to quality healthcare from vetted specialists and providers across the globe.
- Distributed Storage of Records: Cost savings in storage. High efficiency in data transfer with persistent availability. Simultaneous data delivery across multiple computers.
- Privacy & Access Control: Have ownership and control over your health records. Understand and determine how your data is being shared.
- Third-party App Integrations: Data access layer for a plethora of existing or new health software applications.
- Global Decentralized Identity: Each entity is given a Cura Network Identity (CNID) representing an on-chain self-sovereign identity with unique role-based attributes.
- Equitable Economy: Inbuilt monetization at the very core. Earn Curs in an equitable system for data or services shared.
- USSD Transactions: Seamless global access utilizing a technology for everyone. Low cost health care alternative.
- Token Sale: Cur tokens will be released into your web wallet within few minutes upon blockchain confirmation of the transaction.
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019