Cura Network, a Nigeria-based healthcare technology start-up, has announced the launch of its revolutionary Global Decentralised Health System. The platform decentralizes storage of health data, by means of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. These entities are patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers.
Patients will have exclusive ownership of their health data which can be distributed and shared by other entities. Patients can authorize or deny access to part, or all of their health records. Cura Network platform guarantees data interoperability, as well as fast and secure access, privacy and data portability, while serving as a partial or whole data layer for third-party app developers to power their health service applications.
Redesigning The Future Of Healthcare!
Cura Network platform aims to improve the healthcare universe by making use of blockchain technology to create a unified platform that will power a plethora of health services.
“Our goal is to integrate patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers, into a blockchain ecosystem, which will make health transactions truly efficient, secure, explicit, fast and reliable,” said David Uadiale, Co-Founder & CEO of Cura Network. “We introduce an equitable economy that benefits all entities on Cura Network through the use of ‘Cur’; the native cryptocurrency of our network.”
Cura Network’s equitable economy offers an in-built monetization system where health specialists will get paid for their services rendered in a secure and transparent way on their blockchain. Patients will earn by voluntarily opting into research campaigns by providers. By maintaining an open ledger for financial transactions and direct link between researching providers and patients, the system eliminates mismanagement of research funds.
- Quality Healthcare: Access to quality healthcare from vetted specialists and providers across the globe.
- Distributed Storage of Records: Cost savings in storage. High efficiency in data transfer with persistent availability. Simultaneous data delivery across multiple computers.
- Privacy & Access Control: Have ownership and control over your health records. Understand and determine how your data is being shared.
- Third-party App Integrations: Data access layer for a plethora of existing or new health software applications.
- Global Decentralized Identity: Each entity is given a Cura Network Identity (CNID) representing an on-chain self-sovereign identity with unique role-based attributes.
- Equitable Economy: Inbuilt monetization at the very core. Earn Curs in an equitable system for data or services shared.
- USSD Transactions: Seamless global access utilizing a technology for everyone. Low cost health care alternative.
- Token Sale: Cur tokens will be released into your web wallet within few minutes upon blockchain confirmation of the transaction.
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019
- Unbanked People Worldwide could Benefit from the Integration between Paxful and Bitmart Exchange - March 5, 2019