A blockchain protocol that enables anyone to create, own and manage their own personal artificial intelligence is available now on Blockfolio Signal Beta and is called Project PAI, a decentralized platform created specifically for Personal AI.
The new platform is able to interact with decentralized applications meant for PAI-centric uses in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking and entertainment. It is allowing everyone in the world to create, own, and manage their own PAI while simultaneously retaining control of their own personal data.
As one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency portfolio management apps, Blockfolio enables millions of users to stay connected to the pulse of the industry with free access to information including market data, news, and direct updates from leaders of top crypto projects. The signal feature, now in beta, connects blockchain teams directly to their users, allowing them to receive messages and push notifications for updates directly from Project PAI’s core contributing developers. Project PAI is one of the first projects worldwide invited to participate in this initiative, which is designed to create a way for projects to directly connect to the millions of community members and investors using the Blockfolio app.
Project PAI envisions a world where our online data can be used to build intelligent avatars that can operate on our behalf in the digital space.. A key tenant of Project PAI is data ownership, which is why each person’s Personal AI (PAI) and associated data will be directly owned and managed by the original user. Project PAI’s AI blockchain protocol allows for decentralization of PAI, which includes authentication and storage backed up by the PAI blockchain, which serves as the foundation for other decentralized applications to use PAI in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking, entertainment and more.
PAI Coin, the native cryptocurrency of the PAI blockchain, is listed on major exchanges worldwide, including Bitfinex, Huobi, HBUS, and more.
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018