A blockchain protocol that enables anyone to create, own and manage their own personal artificial intelligence is available now on Blockfolio Signal Beta and is called Project PAI, a decentralized platform created specifically for Personal AI.
The new platform is able to interact with decentralized applications meant for PAI-centric uses in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking and entertainment. It is allowing everyone in the world to create, own, and manage their own PAI while simultaneously retaining control of their own personal data.
As one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency portfolio management apps, Blockfolio enables millions of users to stay connected to the pulse of the industry with free access to information including market data, news, and direct updates from leaders of top crypto projects. The signal feature, now in beta, connects blockchain teams directly to their users, allowing them to receive messages and push notifications for updates directly from Project PAI’s core contributing developers. Project PAI is one of the first projects worldwide invited to participate in this initiative, which is designed to create a way for projects to directly connect to the millions of community members and investors using the Blockfolio app.
Project PAI envisions a world where our online data can be used to build intelligent avatars that can operate on our behalf in the digital space.. A key tenant of Project PAI is data ownership, which is why each person’s Personal AI (PAI) and associated data will be directly owned and managed by the original user. Project PAI’s AI blockchain protocol allows for decentralization of PAI, which includes authentication and storage backed up by the PAI blockchain, which serves as the foundation for other decentralized applications to use PAI in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking, entertainment and more.
PAI Coin, the native cryptocurrency of the PAI blockchain, is listed on major exchanges worldwide, including Bitfinex, Huobi, HBUS, and more.
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019