A blockchain protocol that enables anyone to create, own and manage their own personal artificial intelligence is available now on Blockfolio Signal Beta and is called Project PAI, a decentralized platform created specifically for Personal AI.
The new platform is able to interact with decentralized applications meant for PAI-centric uses in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking and entertainment. It is allowing everyone in the world to create, own, and manage their own PAI while simultaneously retaining control of their own personal data.
As one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency portfolio management apps, Blockfolio enables millions of users to stay connected to the pulse of the industry with free access to information including market data, news, and direct updates from leaders of top crypto projects. The signal feature, now in beta, connects blockchain teams directly to their users, allowing them to receive messages and push notifications for updates directly from Project PAI’s core contributing developers. Project PAI is one of the first projects worldwide invited to participate in this initiative, which is designed to create a way for projects to directly connect to the millions of community members and investors using the Blockfolio app.
Project PAI envisions a world where our online data can be used to build intelligent avatars that can operate on our behalf in the digital space.. A key tenant of Project PAI is data ownership, which is why each person’s Personal AI (PAI) and associated data will be directly owned and managed by the original user. Project PAI’s AI blockchain protocol allows for decentralization of PAI, which includes authentication and storage backed up by the PAI blockchain, which serves as the foundation for other decentralized applications to use PAI in everyday life such as virtual assistance, healthcare, social networking, entertainment and more.
PAI Coin, the native cryptocurrency of the PAI blockchain, is listed on major exchanges worldwide, including Bitfinex, Huobi, HBUS, and more.
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019