Leading European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockport launched its cryptocurrency exchange this week, coming out of BETA. Combining a secure, efficient and user-friendly trading experience with social sharing and bank connectivity, the platform will operate as a unique hybrid-decentralized exchange.
“Over the past several months, our team has worked incredibly hard to get the product to where it is today, and the feedback we’ve received from our community thus far has been overwhelmingly positive,” commented Sebastiaan Lichter, co-founder and Chief Product at Blockport.
Their development roadmap will support the security of a decentralized platform while keeping the speed, efficiency and ease-of-use that comes from a centralized model. User funds will be stored on the blockchain – maximizing security – and most leading cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available for trading on the exchange.
“The new platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and highly responsive — both for beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts. We’re making crypto trading fun, and anyone can give it a try with Blockport,” added Kai Bennink, co-founder and Chief Strategy of Blockport.
Since the launch of its beta trading platform in August 2018, Blockport has experienced paying-user conversion rates that are four to five times higher than those of Coinbase. This growth has helped the company to expand from five full-time employees to twenty-five, promoting faster development and an even better user experience.
In celebration of its full launch, social crypto trading platform Blockport has announced a promotional rewards program in which it will give 10 Euros (EUR) worth of BPT (Blockport Tokens) to both new and existing users. To cash in on this offer, new users simply need to sign up for an account on Blockport and make 100 EUR in trades. Then, each new trader will receive 10 EUR worth of BPT — the utility token powering the platform — in their accounts. Existing traders can earn this bonus by bringing in new users through Blockport’s referral program. Users can find referral links on their account dashboards, which they can send to potential new customers.
Adding to the new features, Blockport has integrated with mobile banking app Bunq to enable instant fiat deposits to exchange accounts. Blockport said this makes the user experience even more convenience, allowing traders to start enjoying the social trading platform they know and love even faster.
Blockport is an Amsterdam-based cryptocurrency trading platform that combines social sharing with cryptocurrency trading to provide a secure, efficient and enjoyable trading experience to its users. As part of its vision of being a social trading system, future developments include connecting users with each other to discuss trading strategies and copy each other’s portfolios. This social trading model makes investing more enjoyable and allows beginners to quickly learn from veterans, hopefully resulting in early success. To learn more about Blockport, visit Blockport.io. #
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019