Leading European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockport launched its cryptocurrency exchange this week, coming out of BETA. Combining a secure, efficient and user-friendly trading experience with social sharing and bank connectivity, the platform will operate as a unique hybrid-decentralized exchange.
“Over the past several months, our team has worked incredibly hard to get the product to where it is today, and the feedback we’ve received from our community thus far has been overwhelmingly positive,” commented Sebastiaan Lichter, co-founder and Chief Product at Blockport.
Their development roadmap will support the security of a decentralized platform while keeping the speed, efficiency and ease-of-use that comes from a centralized model. User funds will be stored on the blockchain – maximizing security – and most leading cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available for trading on the exchange.
“The new platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and highly responsive — both for beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts. We’re making crypto trading fun, and anyone can give it a try with Blockport,” added Kai Bennink, co-founder and Chief Strategy of Blockport.
Since the launch of its beta trading platform in August 2018, Blockport has experienced paying-user conversion rates that are four to five times higher than those of Coinbase. This growth has helped the company to expand from five full-time employees to twenty-five, promoting faster development and an even better user experience.
In celebration of its full launch, social crypto trading platform Blockport has announced a promotional rewards program in which it will give 10 Euros (EUR) worth of BPT (Blockport Tokens) to both new and existing users. To cash in on this offer, new users simply need to sign up for an account on Blockport and make 100 EUR in trades. Then, each new trader will receive 10 EUR worth of BPT — the utility token powering the platform — in their accounts. Existing traders can earn this bonus by bringing in new users through Blockport’s referral program. Users can find referral links on their account dashboards, which they can send to potential new customers.
Adding to the new features, Blockport has integrated with mobile banking app Bunq to enable instant fiat deposits to exchange accounts. Blockport said this makes the user experience even more convenience, allowing traders to start enjoying the social trading platform they know and love even faster.
Blockport is an Amsterdam-based cryptocurrency trading platform that combines social sharing with cryptocurrency trading to provide a secure, efficient and enjoyable trading experience to its users. As part of its vision of being a social trading system, future developments include connecting users with each other to discuss trading strategies and copy each other’s portfolios. This social trading model makes investing more enjoyable and allows beginners to quickly learn from veterans, hopefully resulting in early success. To learn more about Blockport, visit Blockport.io. #
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019