Leading European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockport launched its cryptocurrency exchange this week, coming out of BETA. Combining a secure, efficient and user-friendly trading experience with social sharing and bank connectivity, the platform will operate as a unique hybrid-decentralized exchange.
“Over the past several months, our team has worked incredibly hard to get the product to where it is today, and the feedback we’ve received from our community thus far has been overwhelmingly positive,” commented Sebastiaan Lichter, co-founder and Chief Product at Blockport.
Their development roadmap will support the security of a decentralized platform while keeping the speed, efficiency and ease-of-use that comes from a centralized model. User funds will be stored on the blockchain – maximizing security – and most leading cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available for trading on the exchange.
“The new platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and highly responsive — both for beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts. We’re making crypto trading fun, and anyone can give it a try with Blockport,” added Kai Bennink, co-founder and Chief Strategy of Blockport.
Since the launch of its beta trading platform in August 2018, Blockport has experienced paying-user conversion rates that are four to five times higher than those of Coinbase. This growth has helped the company to expand from five full-time employees to twenty-five, promoting faster development and an even better user experience.
In celebration of its full launch, social crypto trading platform Blockport has announced a promotional rewards program in which it will give 10 Euros (EUR) worth of BPT (Blockport Tokens) to both new and existing users. To cash in on this offer, new users simply need to sign up for an account on Blockport and make 100 EUR in trades. Then, each new trader will receive 10 EUR worth of BPT — the utility token powering the platform — in their accounts. Existing traders can earn this bonus by bringing in new users through Blockport’s referral program. Users can find referral links on their account dashboards, which they can send to potential new customers.
Adding to the new features, Blockport has integrated with mobile banking app Bunq to enable instant fiat deposits to exchange accounts. Blockport said this makes the user experience even more convenience, allowing traders to start enjoying the social trading platform they know and love even faster.
Blockport is an Amsterdam-based cryptocurrency trading platform that combines social sharing with cryptocurrency trading to provide a secure, efficient and enjoyable trading experience to its users. As part of its vision of being a social trading system, future developments include connecting users with each other to discuss trading strategies and copy each other’s portfolios. This social trading model makes investing more enjoyable and allows beginners to quickly learn from veterans, hopefully resulting in early success. To learn more about Blockport, visit Blockport.io. #
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020