Yosemite X, a blockchain technology company that creates new solutions to old challenges, just announced the release of its open source public blockchain that operates without a native cryptocurrency. The new protocol gives developers and businesses the ability to build solutions and reduce costs without the price instability of crypto. This approach enables companies to harvest the benefits of blockchain – greater transparency, enhanced security, increased efficiency, speed of transactions at scale – and pay for their network usage with more stable fiat currencies.
While the idea of using the blockchain technology to cut down the cost of operation has intrigued many businesses, only few have proved to be practical due to the technology’s reliance on volatile native cryptocurrency. Even those that have been implemented in enterprises are often based on permissioned blockchains, which are really a glorified centralized server system with shared access to the control room amongst agreed/pre-determined partners. With Yosemite Public Blockchain, which is designed to operate and transact with fiat-backed stablecoin, businesses can – for the first time on a public blockchain – accurately project their operating costs, which are expected to be significantly lower than other financial transaction systems.
“Blockchain technology has great potential to innovate the financial network system currently built on old technologies,” said YT Kim, the Founder of Yosemite X. “However, the existing public blockchains are impractical for business entities to implement their blockchain-based services, due to the high price volatility and unfair distribution of cryptocurrencies, and blockchain scalability issue. Yosemite X has implemented a new way of designing a scalable public blockchain for enterprises, without needing a native cryptocurrency. “
Unlike other public blockchains that issue native tokens to sell through an initial coin offering (ICO) Yosemite has developed a validation algorithm that can enable any token generated by any account to be used as the network’s transaction fee. Yosemite has also resolved the price volatility issue of cryptocurrencies by designing transaction fees to be paid with tokens that have an equivalent amount of fiat currency reserved – effectively backing their values.
On the Yosemite Blockchain, anyone can participate in the process of reaching consensus. The Yosemite Blockchain’s Proof-of-Transaction consensus mechanism allows the service providers that generate the most number of transactions and are the most active participants of the network, to participate in block production. This not only guarantees the fairness on how to reach consensus, but also promote sustainable growth of the ecosystem that is operated by and for the participants of the network.
The ability to increase transparency and to significantly lower the cost of data security measurements and operations, combined with open accessibility, makes Yosemite Blockchain a viable solution for many businesses.
Yosemite X creates a variety of technical solutions that leverage the power of blockchain to reinvigorate existing products or power entirely new business offerings. The company plans to announce a new product in March 2019 that demonstrates the power of the Yosemite Blockchain for a wide range of business services including financial, retail, energy trading, digital contracts, and education.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019