Yosemite X, a blockchain technology company that creates new solutions to old challenges, just announced the release of its open source public blockchain that operates without a native cryptocurrency. The new protocol gives developers and businesses the ability to build solutions and reduce costs without the price instability of crypto. This approach enables companies to harvest the benefits of blockchain – greater transparency, enhanced security, increased efficiency, speed of transactions at scale – and pay for their network usage with more stable fiat currencies.
While the idea of using the blockchain technology to cut down the cost of operation has intrigued many businesses, only few have proved to be practical due to the technology’s reliance on volatile native cryptocurrency. Even those that have been implemented in enterprises are often based on permissioned blockchains, which are really a glorified centralized server system with shared access to the control room amongst agreed/pre-determined partners. With Yosemite Public Blockchain, which is designed to operate and transact with fiat-backed stablecoin, businesses can – for the first time on a public blockchain – accurately project their operating costs, which are expected to be significantly lower than other financial transaction systems.
“Blockchain technology has great potential to innovate the financial network system currently built on old technologies,” said YT Kim, the Founder of Yosemite X. “However, the existing public blockchains are impractical for business entities to implement their blockchain-based services, due to the high price volatility and unfair distribution of cryptocurrencies, and blockchain scalability issue. Yosemite X has implemented a new way of designing a scalable public blockchain for enterprises, without needing a native cryptocurrency. “
Unlike other public blockchains that issue native tokens to sell through an initial coin offering (ICO) Yosemite has developed a validation algorithm that can enable any token generated by any account to be used as the network’s transaction fee. Yosemite has also resolved the price volatility issue of cryptocurrencies by designing transaction fees to be paid with tokens that have an equivalent amount of fiat currency reserved – effectively backing their values.
On the Yosemite Blockchain, anyone can participate in the process of reaching consensus. The Yosemite Blockchain’s Proof-of-Transaction consensus mechanism allows the service providers that generate the most number of transactions and are the most active participants of the network, to participate in block production. This not only guarantees the fairness on how to reach consensus, but also promote sustainable growth of the ecosystem that is operated by and for the participants of the network.
The ability to increase transparency and to significantly lower the cost of data security measurements and operations, combined with open accessibility, makes Yosemite Blockchain a viable solution for many businesses.
Yosemite X creates a variety of technical solutions that leverage the power of blockchain to reinvigorate existing products or power entirely new business offerings. The company plans to announce a new product in March 2019 that demonstrates the power of the Yosemite Blockchain for a wide range of business services including financial, retail, energy trading, digital contracts, and education.
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019