Who says ICOs are dead?
69,179,855 FET tokens were sold in just 22 seconds today with orders pledged by nearly 20,000 people for Fetch.AI’s, successful token sale via Binance Launchpad.
Of those orders 2,758 separate contributors successfully bought FET tokens with orders processed by Binance in 11 minutes 14 seconds. The sale raised $6 million for the Fetch.AI Foundation Pte. Ltd to further development of its decentralised infrastructure for deploying digital representatives ‘Autonomous Economic Agents’.
At 14:00 UTC on Monday 25 February 2019 Binance Launchpad opened its doors to FET contributors for a single session where contributors could exchange Binance’s native token, BNB, for FET. Each FET token was priced at 0.0867 USD with a maximum allocation of $3,000 per contributor during the sale.
Humayun Sheikh, CEO at Fetch.AI commented:
“We’re very pleased to have reached our target for the token sale in such a short time achieving a wide distribution of tokens with the intentionally modest individual cap.” He continued: “Now the sale has finished the entire team is very much focused on releasing more of our technology over the coming months.”
Fetch.AI has already delivered key aspects of its decentralised platform for deploying Autonomous Economic Agents including a high performing Test Network incorporating its Smart Ledger and a fully functioning Virtual Machine that enables developers to build ‘Synergetic Smart Contracts’.
Synergetic Smart Contracts are a unique property of the Fetch.AI network. They are extensions to the original concept of smart contracts, enabling off-chain computation to be included in agreements involving multiple parties. Examples include the use of Smart Contracts to solve optimisation problems in mobility, such as package delivery, ride-hailing and autonomous car routing.
Toby Simpson, CTO at Fetch.AI commented:
“Our Synergetic Smart Contracts are specifically designed to solve and use optimisation tasks that may be combinatorial in nature and in many cases involve very large amounts of computation.” He continued: “Importantly, they enable optimised coordination between distributed parties in situations where coordination can provide an economic gain to all participants. It hasn’t been possible to do this type of decentralised machine learning with Smart Contracts – until now.”
Fetch.AI will be releasing a series of further product innovations over the coming months including its Network Participation App. The app allows anyone to easily point and click to attach autonomous agents to the sensors in their smartphones. Connectivity to the Test Network means agents can help people realise the economic value of their smartphone sensor information by making it available for trading.
For more information please visit www.fetch.ai
Join the official Fetch.AI Telegram channel for the latest updates: https://t.me/fetch_ai or follow Fetch.AI on Twitter @fetch_ai.
Fetch.AI is based in Cambridge, UK, with development talent across the globe. Fetch breathes life into machines, data, services, and infrastructure with digital representatives called Autonomous Economic Agents™ that can trade autonomously and unsupervised. Fetch delivers a unique, decentralised digital world that adapts in real-time to enable effective, friction-free value exchange. Powered by innovations such as the world’s first Smart Ledger, Fetch has digital intelligence at its heart: delivering actionable predictions and instant trust information, while enabling the construction of powerful collaborative models. With unrivalled performance and scalability, Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019