Who says ICOs are dead?
69,179,855 FET tokens were sold in just 22 seconds today with orders pledged by nearly 20,000 people for Fetch.AI’s, successful token sale via Binance Launchpad.
Of those orders 2,758 separate contributors successfully bought FET tokens with orders processed by Binance in 11 minutes 14 seconds. The sale raised $6 million for the Fetch.AI Foundation Pte. Ltd to further development of its decentralised infrastructure for deploying digital representatives ‘Autonomous Economic Agents’.
At 14:00 UTC on Monday 25 February 2019 Binance Launchpad opened its doors to FET contributors for a single session where contributors could exchange Binance’s native token, BNB, for FET. Each FET token was priced at 0.0867 USD with a maximum allocation of $3,000 per contributor during the sale.
Humayun Sheikh, CEO at Fetch.AI commented:
“We’re very pleased to have reached our target for the token sale in such a short time achieving a wide distribution of tokens with the intentionally modest individual cap.” He continued: “Now the sale has finished the entire team is very much focused on releasing more of our technology over the coming months.”
Fetch.AI has already delivered key aspects of its decentralised platform for deploying Autonomous Economic Agents including a high performing Test Network incorporating its Smart Ledger and a fully functioning Virtual Machine that enables developers to build ‘Synergetic Smart Contracts’.
Synergetic Smart Contracts are a unique property of the Fetch.AI network. They are extensions to the original concept of smart contracts, enabling off-chain computation to be included in agreements involving multiple parties. Examples include the use of Smart Contracts to solve optimisation problems in mobility, such as package delivery, ride-hailing and autonomous car routing.
Toby Simpson, CTO at Fetch.AI commented:
“Our Synergetic Smart Contracts are specifically designed to solve and use optimisation tasks that may be combinatorial in nature and in many cases involve very large amounts of computation.” He continued: “Importantly, they enable optimised coordination between distributed parties in situations where coordination can provide an economic gain to all participants. It hasn’t been possible to do this type of decentralised machine learning with Smart Contracts – until now.”
Fetch.AI will be releasing a series of further product innovations over the coming months including its Network Participation App. The app allows anyone to easily point and click to attach autonomous agents to the sensors in their smartphones. Connectivity to the Test Network means agents can help people realise the economic value of their smartphone sensor information by making it available for trading.
For more information please visit www.fetch.ai
Join the official Fetch.AI Telegram channel for the latest updates: https://t.me/fetch_ai or follow Fetch.AI on Twitter @fetch_ai.
Fetch.AI is based in Cambridge, UK, with development talent across the globe. Fetch breathes life into machines, data, services, and infrastructure with digital representatives called Autonomous Economic Agents™ that can trade autonomously and unsupervised. Fetch delivers a unique, decentralised digital world that adapts in real-time to enable effective, friction-free value exchange. Powered by innovations such as the world’s first Smart Ledger, Fetch has digital intelligence at its heart: delivering actionable predictions and instant trust information, while enabling the construction of powerful collaborative models. With unrivalled performance and scalability, Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019