Who says ICOs are dead?
69,179,855 FET tokens were sold in just 22 seconds today with orders pledged by nearly 20,000 people for Fetch.AI’s, successful token sale via Binance Launchpad.
Of those orders 2,758 separate contributors successfully bought FET tokens with orders processed by Binance in 11 minutes 14 seconds. The sale raised $6 million for the Fetch.AI Foundation Pte. Ltd to further development of its decentralised infrastructure for deploying digital representatives ‘Autonomous Economic Agents’.
At 14:00 UTC on Monday 25 February 2019 Binance Launchpad opened its doors to FET contributors for a single session where contributors could exchange Binance’s native token, BNB, for FET. Each FET token was priced at 0.0867 USD with a maximum allocation of $3,000 per contributor during the sale.
Humayun Sheikh, CEO at Fetch.AI commented:
“We’re very pleased to have reached our target for the token sale in such a short time achieving a wide distribution of tokens with the intentionally modest individual cap.” He continued: “Now the sale has finished the entire team is very much focused on releasing more of our technology over the coming months.”
Fetch.AI has already delivered key aspects of its decentralised platform for deploying Autonomous Economic Agents including a high performing Test Network incorporating its Smart Ledger and a fully functioning Virtual Machine that enables developers to build ‘Synergetic Smart Contracts’.
Synergetic Smart Contracts are a unique property of the Fetch.AI network. They are extensions to the original concept of smart contracts, enabling off-chain computation to be included in agreements involving multiple parties. Examples include the use of Smart Contracts to solve optimisation problems in mobility, such as package delivery, ride-hailing and autonomous car routing.
Toby Simpson, CTO at Fetch.AI commented:
“Our Synergetic Smart Contracts are specifically designed to solve and use optimisation tasks that may be combinatorial in nature and in many cases involve very large amounts of computation.” He continued: “Importantly, they enable optimised coordination between distributed parties in situations where coordination can provide an economic gain to all participants. It hasn’t been possible to do this type of decentralised machine learning with Smart Contracts – until now.”
Fetch.AI will be releasing a series of further product innovations over the coming months including its Network Participation App. The app allows anyone to easily point and click to attach autonomous agents to the sensors in their smartphones. Connectivity to the Test Network means agents can help people realise the economic value of their smartphone sensor information by making it available for trading.
For more information please visit www.fetch.ai
Join the official Fetch.AI Telegram channel for the latest updates: https://t.me/fetch_ai or follow Fetch.AI on Twitter @fetch_ai.
Fetch.AI is based in Cambridge, UK, with development talent across the globe. Fetch breathes life into machines, data, services, and infrastructure with digital representatives called Autonomous Economic Agents™ that can trade autonomously and unsupervised. Fetch delivers a unique, decentralised digital world that adapts in real-time to enable effective, friction-free value exchange. Powered by innovations such as the world’s first Smart Ledger, Fetch has digital intelligence at its heart: delivering actionable predictions and instant trust information, while enabling the construction of powerful collaborative models. With unrivalled performance and scalability, Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019