Global multi-asset trading platform with over 10 million registered users eToro, is launching its platform and cryptoasset wallet in the USA. U.S. customers with diverse levels of expertise can now leverage eToro to collaborate with one another to find the best cryptoasset trading strategies in an environment rich with unconventional educational tools.
Yoni Assia, Co-founder & CEO of eToro, said:
“For the first time, Americans can collaborate with other crypto traders when making buying and selling decisions. Users can adjust their trading strategies by watching and learning from others on the platform. When I founded eToro, I envisioned a community where people could trade, invest and share their knowledge in a simple and transparent way. eToro also acts as a bridge between the old world of investing and a blockchain-powered future, helping our users navigate and benefit from the transition to cryptoassets for wealth building. People create the eToro experience and now Americans will play a major role in shaping our community and future. ”
At eToro, you can share your real track record, portfolio, and trades with the community, allowing users to engage with each other on trading ideas that are executed using real dollars. For those new to crypto trading, the community and educational resources introduce users to this new asset class and the risk profiles involved in it.
Santo Politi, General Partner at Spark Capital said,
“Since Spark Capital’s initial investment in 2012, we believed that eToro would lead the charge in disrupting the financial services market. We have watched the growth and success of eToro for the past seven years and, through Yoni’s leadership, the organization continues to innovate and thrive amongst the competition. eToro’s launch into the U.S. market marks a significant milestone for the company as it builds a leadership position in the online trading space.”
The platform’s CopyTrader feature allows users to allocate funds to automatically trade proportionally to the portfolio of another user. This allows users to easily gain exposure to a crypto trading strategy executed by someone who has a proven track record. Additionally, eToro’s CopyPortfolios feature bundles together assets under one selected trading strategy, curated by eToro’s own analysts. Within the U.S., three cryptoasset CopyPortfolios will be available to traders at launch. As eToro adds new asset classes to the platform later this year, additional CopyPortfolios will be offered. Any eToro customer with an established track record who meets certain eligibility requirements may be copied and compensated for their performance, subject to risk analysis and supplemental evaluation.
The highly-secure, multi-signature eToro wallet provides multi-coin support and a simple user interface, making it easy to send and receive supported coins. At launch, the eToro wallet will support BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, and XLM, with more cryptoassets available in the near future. Users can log into the wallet with their existing eToro accounts and transfer coins from their trading accounts to hold them securely in their wallets. Within the wallet, users can convert between different coins with a click of a button. They can also easily and securely send and receive crypto through a QR code or by sharing their wallet address.
eToro U.S. Managing Director Guy Hirsch said:
“eToro will play a lead role in transforming the financial services industry. We’re doing that successfully on a global scale and we are thrilled to finally be able to bring our offering to the U.S. audience.”
For more than a decade, eToro has been a leader in the global fintech revolution and a disruptor in the blockchain industry. eToro believes that in the future, all assets will be tokenized which will have a huge impact on global finance and, therefore, a major focus for the firm. To that end, eToro will be launching its own cryptoassets exchange, eToroX, on a global basis later this year. Blockchain has the potential to revolutionize finance and eToro believes that the greatest transfer of wealth ever will happen onto the blockchain.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019