Global multi-asset trading platform with over 10 million registered users eToro, is launching its platform and cryptoasset wallet in the USA. U.S. customers with diverse levels of expertise can now leverage eToro to collaborate with one another to find the best cryptoasset trading strategies in an environment rich with unconventional educational tools.
Yoni Assia, Co-founder & CEO of eToro, said:
“For the first time, Americans can collaborate with other crypto traders when making buying and selling decisions. Users can adjust their trading strategies by watching and learning from others on the platform. When I founded eToro, I envisioned a community where people could trade, invest and share their knowledge in a simple and transparent way. eToro also acts as a bridge between the old world of investing and a blockchain-powered future, helping our users navigate and benefit from the transition to cryptoassets for wealth building. People create the eToro experience and now Americans will play a major role in shaping our community and future. ”
At eToro, you can share your real track record, portfolio, and trades with the community, allowing users to engage with each other on trading ideas that are executed using real dollars. For those new to crypto trading, the community and educational resources introduce users to this new asset class and the risk profiles involved in it.
Santo Politi, General Partner at Spark Capital said,
“Since Spark Capital’s initial investment in 2012, we believed that eToro would lead the charge in disrupting the financial services market. We have watched the growth and success of eToro for the past seven years and, through Yoni’s leadership, the organization continues to innovate and thrive amongst the competition. eToro’s launch into the U.S. market marks a significant milestone for the company as it builds a leadership position in the online trading space.”
The platform’s CopyTrader feature allows users to allocate funds to automatically trade proportionally to the portfolio of another user. This allows users to easily gain exposure to a crypto trading strategy executed by someone who has a proven track record. Additionally, eToro’s CopyPortfolios feature bundles together assets under one selected trading strategy, curated by eToro’s own analysts. Within the U.S., three cryptoasset CopyPortfolios will be available to traders at launch. As eToro adds new asset classes to the platform later this year, additional CopyPortfolios will be offered. Any eToro customer with an established track record who meets certain eligibility requirements may be copied and compensated for their performance, subject to risk analysis and supplemental evaluation.
The highly-secure, multi-signature eToro wallet provides multi-coin support and a simple user interface, making it easy to send and receive supported coins. At launch, the eToro wallet will support BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, and XLM, with more cryptoassets available in the near future. Users can log into the wallet with their existing eToro accounts and transfer coins from their trading accounts to hold them securely in their wallets. Within the wallet, users can convert between different coins with a click of a button. They can also easily and securely send and receive crypto through a QR code or by sharing their wallet address.
eToro U.S. Managing Director Guy Hirsch said:
“eToro will play a lead role in transforming the financial services industry. We’re doing that successfully on a global scale and we are thrilled to finally be able to bring our offering to the U.S. audience.”
For more than a decade, eToro has been a leader in the global fintech revolution and a disruptor in the blockchain industry. eToro believes that in the future, all assets will be tokenized which will have a huge impact on global finance and, therefore, a major focus for the firm. To that end, eToro will be launching its own cryptoassets exchange, eToroX, on a global basis later this year. Blockchain has the potential to revolutionize finance and eToro believes that the greatest transfer of wealth ever will happen onto the blockchain.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019