Global multi-asset trading platform with over 10 million registered users eToro, is launching its platform and cryptoasset wallet in the USA. U.S. customers with diverse levels of expertise can now leverage eToro to collaborate with one another to find the best cryptoasset trading strategies in an environment rich with unconventional educational tools.
Yoni Assia, Co-founder & CEO of eToro, said:
“For the first time, Americans can collaborate with other crypto traders when making buying and selling decisions. Users can adjust their trading strategies by watching and learning from others on the platform. When I founded eToro, I envisioned a community where people could trade, invest and share their knowledge in a simple and transparent way. eToro also acts as a bridge between the old world of investing and a blockchain-powered future, helping our users navigate and benefit from the transition to cryptoassets for wealth building. People create the eToro experience and now Americans will play a major role in shaping our community and future. ”
At eToro, you can share your real track record, portfolio, and trades with the community, allowing users to engage with each other on trading ideas that are executed using real dollars. For those new to crypto trading, the community and educational resources introduce users to this new asset class and the risk profiles involved in it.
Santo Politi, General Partner at Spark Capital said,
“Since Spark Capital’s initial investment in 2012, we believed that eToro would lead the charge in disrupting the financial services market. We have watched the growth and success of eToro for the past seven years and, through Yoni’s leadership, the organization continues to innovate and thrive amongst the competition. eToro’s launch into the U.S. market marks a significant milestone for the company as it builds a leadership position in the online trading space.”
The platform’s CopyTrader feature allows users to allocate funds to automatically trade proportionally to the portfolio of another user. This allows users to easily gain exposure to a crypto trading strategy executed by someone who has a proven track record. Additionally, eToro’s CopyPortfolios feature bundles together assets under one selected trading strategy, curated by eToro’s own analysts. Within the U.S., three cryptoasset CopyPortfolios will be available to traders at launch. As eToro adds new asset classes to the platform later this year, additional CopyPortfolios will be offered. Any eToro customer with an established track record who meets certain eligibility requirements may be copied and compensated for their performance, subject to risk analysis and supplemental evaluation.
The highly-secure, multi-signature eToro wallet provides multi-coin support and a simple user interface, making it easy to send and receive supported coins. At launch, the eToro wallet will support BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, and XLM, with more cryptoassets available in the near future. Users can log into the wallet with their existing eToro accounts and transfer coins from their trading accounts to hold them securely in their wallets. Within the wallet, users can convert between different coins with a click of a button. They can also easily and securely send and receive crypto through a QR code or by sharing their wallet address.
eToro U.S. Managing Director Guy Hirsch said:
“eToro will play a lead role in transforming the financial services industry. We’re doing that successfully on a global scale and we are thrilled to finally be able to bring our offering to the U.S. audience.”
For more than a decade, eToro has been a leader in the global fintech revolution and a disruptor in the blockchain industry. eToro believes that in the future, all assets will be tokenized which will have a huge impact on global finance and, therefore, a major focus for the firm. To that end, eToro will be launching its own cryptoassets exchange, eToroX, on a global basis later this year. Blockchain has the potential to revolutionize finance and eToro believes that the greatest transfer of wealth ever will happen onto the blockchain.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020