The Zilliqa workshops are designed to bring students from a variety of backgrounds together, with the aim of consolidating both the business and technological aspects of Blockchain technology, as well as its potential and application. Participants will be provided with the basic knowledge they need to embark on a career in this emerging sector. They will also learn about the existing limitations of this technology that hinder wider adoption.
Xinshu Dong, CEO and co-founder of Zilliqa, expresses that Blockchain education is essential in securing a sustainable future for the wider industry. He says that: ”Zilliqa’s roots in academic research, Blockchain A-Z enables us to not only give back to academia but to also engage with the next-generation of talent and equip them with the necessary knowledge and resources to bring their ideas to life. We are thrilled to kick off Zilliqa’s A-Z series with King’s College London, as a world-leading university and one of the oldest in the UK, it is inspiring to see the students, staff, and alumni embrace this emerging technology at such a pivotal time for the industry”.
Blockchain A-Z will be made available for 30-50 participants. The workshops will be conducted by Saiba Kataruka, Zilliqa’s Developer Marketing Lead, a former student at Oxford University and responsible for Zilliqa’s educational initiatives for students and expert developers.
Saiba Kataruka mentioned to be very excited to be engaging with such a creative community. A community that’s he thinks is sure to have fresh ideas on use-cases and how to tackle some of the existing issues in Blockchain technology. “‘For those starting from scratch, we hope that Blockchain A-Z will equip them with the necessary foundational knowledge to work in one of the most exciting areas of the tech industry today”, he says.
Jun Ming Yong, President of KCL Blockchain concluded that, “‘In recent years, we’ve observed an increasing demand for general blockchain education and amid the flurry of excitement surrounding emerging tech, we’ve found that there’s a lack of guidance and resources for talented students eager to kickstart their careers in the nascent world of blockchain. Blockchain A-Z will not only present these students with the chance to gain hands-on experience in working with the technology but also the valuable opportunity to work with one of the leading innovators in the industry”.
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019