The Zilliqa workshops are designed to bring students from a variety of backgrounds together, with the aim of consolidating both the business and technological aspects of Blockchain technology, as well as its potential and application. Participants will be provided with the basic knowledge they need to embark on a career in this emerging sector. They will also learn about the existing limitations of this technology that hinder wider adoption.
Xinshu Dong, CEO and co-founder of Zilliqa, expresses that Blockchain education is essential in securing a sustainable future for the wider industry. He says that: ”Zilliqa’s roots in academic research, Blockchain A-Z enables us to not only give back to academia but to also engage with the next-generation of talent and equip them with the necessary knowledge and resources to bring their ideas to life. We are thrilled to kick off Zilliqa’s A-Z series with King’s College London, as a world-leading university and one of the oldest in the UK, it is inspiring to see the students, staff, and alumni embrace this emerging technology at such a pivotal time for the industry”.
Blockchain A-Z will be made available for 30-50 participants. The workshops will be conducted by Saiba Kataruka, Zilliqa’s Developer Marketing Lead, a former student at Oxford University and responsible for Zilliqa’s educational initiatives for students and expert developers.
Saiba Kataruka mentioned to be very excited to be engaging with such a creative community. A community that’s he thinks is sure to have fresh ideas on use-cases and how to tackle some of the existing issues in Blockchain technology. “‘For those starting from scratch, we hope that Blockchain A-Z will equip them with the necessary foundational knowledge to work in one of the most exciting areas of the tech industry today”, he says.
Jun Ming Yong, President of KCL Blockchain concluded that, “‘In recent years, we’ve observed an increasing demand for general blockchain education and amid the flurry of excitement surrounding emerging tech, we’ve found that there’s a lack of guidance and resources for talented students eager to kickstart their careers in the nascent world of blockchain. Blockchain A-Z will not only present these students with the chance to gain hands-on experience in working with the technology but also the valuable opportunity to work with one of the leading innovators in the industry”.
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019