Blockmason, a developer, focused on building the foundational base-layer frameworks that support the Blockchain revolution, and Bitsonic, a fast growing Korean digital asset exchange, today announced the Token Generation Event for BLINK, the Link utility token. The BLINK TGE will be held on Bitsonic starting on Monday, March 18, 2019.
BLINK is the official utility token to power Blockmason Link, a new Blockchain infrastructure-as-a-service that allows app, web and other software developers to use smart contracts and Blockchains like Ethereum, TRON, EOS, GoChain and others in their applications. All this can be done without requiring any Blockchain experience, using Link, which is viewed as the missing component in Blockchain-based app development.
With Link, developers and users alike can interact with smart contracts like any other web API. Developers no longer need “gas” cryptocurrencies, browser plugins or other unnecessary components. There’s also no servers or web infrastructure to maintain or monitor. A developer simply adds the smart contracts they want to use in their app to Link. Once added, they can read from and write to these smart contracts just like any other API.
“We are excited to partner with Bitsonic, one of the premier digital asset exchanges in Korea, to host our TGE for BLINK,” said Michael Chin, Chief Executive Officer of Blockmason. “We’re looking forward to making BLINK available to software developers, startups and others interested in the incredible innovations that Link will bring to the blockchain technology space.”
Link is viewed as the missing component in Blockchain-based app development. With Link, developers and users alike can interact with smart contracts like any other web API. There are no “gas” cryptocurrencies to acquire, browser plugins to install or other unnecessary hurdles. There’s also no servers or web infrastructure to maintain or monitor. A developer simply adds the smart contracts they want to use in their app to Link. Once added, they can read from and write to these smart contracts just like any other API.
Software developers, Blockchain startups and other interested parties based in Korea can purchase BLINK on leading Korean exchange Bitsonic starting Monday, March 18.
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019