Setting up, selling and shipping products online will now be easier for UPS’s B2B clients thanks to a new alliance between UPS and e-commerce technology company Inxeption.
“The growth of e-commerce is driving B2B buyers to expect the same fast and convenient shopping experiences that consumers enjoy,” said Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer for UPS. “Working with Inxeption is another way we’re creating innovative solutions that helps small businesses deliver quality service for their customers and succeed in e-commerce.”
The two companies have teamed up to build Inxeption Zippy – and platform that helps businesses market and distribute their products on multiple online channels, from one secure place.
Inxeption’s e-commerce platform and online product catalog enable manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers to easily set up a company-branded online site to conduct e-commerce transactions. Inxeption then helps them list, market and sell their products to their business customers. Its blockchain-backed technology helps ensure that sensitive information such as contract-specific pricing and negotiated rates are only shared between the buyer and seller.
The integration of UPS as the shipper of choice creates a seamless, end-to-end experience where merchants can view their entire supply chain from product listing to delivery. Merchants can now receive competitive UPS® global shipping, tracking and logistics services with a suite of sales and supply-chain management capabilities for:
- Building a webpage and uploading product information
- Scheduling orders and shipments and monitoring returns
- Managing purchase orders, bulk orders and multimodal shipments
- Processing transactions by credit card, purchase orders, or financing
- Conducting search engine marketing
- Reviewing sales and marketing analytics
By integrating advanced technology with global logistics, UPS and Inxeption are turning more B2B merchants into digital sellers and equipping them to drive online sales and grow their top line revenue. In turn, their customers can easily order and receive their products with trusted shipping from UPS.
“We’re revolutionizing B2B e-commerce and bringing companies and their customers together online in a trusted manner,” said Farzad Dibachi, CEO of Inxeption. “This relationship creates simplified pricing solutions for B2B merchants with limited digital marketing and IT resources to easily manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one secure place.”
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019