Setting up, selling and shipping products online will now be easier for UPS’s B2B clients thanks to a new alliance between UPS and e-commerce technology company Inxeption.
“The growth of e-commerce is driving B2B buyers to expect the same fast and convenient shopping experiences that consumers enjoy,” said Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer for UPS. “Working with Inxeption is another way we’re creating innovative solutions that helps small businesses deliver quality service for their customers and succeed in e-commerce.”
The two companies have teamed up to build Inxeption Zippy – and platform that helps businesses market and distribute their products on multiple online channels, from one secure place.
Inxeption’s e-commerce platform and online product catalog enable manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers to easily set up a company-branded online site to conduct e-commerce transactions. Inxeption then helps them list, market and sell their products to their business customers. Its blockchain-backed technology helps ensure that sensitive information such as contract-specific pricing and negotiated rates are only shared between the buyer and seller.
The integration of UPS as the shipper of choice creates a seamless, end-to-end experience where merchants can view their entire supply chain from product listing to delivery. Merchants can now receive competitive UPS® global shipping, tracking and logistics services with a suite of sales and supply-chain management capabilities for:
- Building a webpage and uploading product information
- Scheduling orders and shipments and monitoring returns
- Managing purchase orders, bulk orders and multimodal shipments
- Processing transactions by credit card, purchase orders, or financing
- Conducting search engine marketing
- Reviewing sales and marketing analytics
By integrating advanced technology with global logistics, UPS and Inxeption are turning more B2B merchants into digital sellers and equipping them to drive online sales and grow their top line revenue. In turn, their customers can easily order and receive their products with trusted shipping from UPS.
“We’re revolutionizing B2B e-commerce and bringing companies and their customers together online in a trusted manner,” said Farzad Dibachi, CEO of Inxeption. “This relationship creates simplified pricing solutions for B2B merchants with limited digital marketing and IT resources to easily manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one secure place.”
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019