Setting up, selling and shipping products online will now be easier for UPS’s B2B clients thanks to a new alliance between UPS and e-commerce technology company Inxeption.
“The growth of e-commerce is driving B2B buyers to expect the same fast and convenient shopping experiences that consumers enjoy,” said Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer for UPS. “Working with Inxeption is another way we’re creating innovative solutions that helps small businesses deliver quality service for their customers and succeed in e-commerce.”
The two companies have teamed up to build Inxeption Zippy – and platform that helps businesses market and distribute their products on multiple online channels, from one secure place.
Inxeption’s e-commerce platform and online product catalog enable manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers to easily set up a company-branded online site to conduct e-commerce transactions. Inxeption then helps them list, market and sell their products to their business customers. Its blockchain-backed technology helps ensure that sensitive information such as contract-specific pricing and negotiated rates are only shared between the buyer and seller.
The integration of UPS as the shipper of choice creates a seamless, end-to-end experience where merchants can view their entire supply chain from product listing to delivery. Merchants can now receive competitive UPS® global shipping, tracking and logistics services with a suite of sales and supply-chain management capabilities for:
- Building a webpage and uploading product information
- Scheduling orders and shipments and monitoring returns
- Managing purchase orders, bulk orders and multimodal shipments
- Processing transactions by credit card, purchase orders, or financing
- Conducting search engine marketing
- Reviewing sales and marketing analytics
By integrating advanced technology with global logistics, UPS and Inxeption are turning more B2B merchants into digital sellers and equipping them to drive online sales and grow their top line revenue. In turn, their customers can easily order and receive their products with trusted shipping from UPS.
“We’re revolutionizing B2B e-commerce and bringing companies and their customers together online in a trusted manner,” said Farzad Dibachi, CEO of Inxeption. “This relationship creates simplified pricing solutions for B2B merchants with limited digital marketing and IT resources to easily manage all aspects of selling and shipping from one secure place.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019