MadLipz, a social entertainment app that allows users to easily express themselves using short-form video, announces that the integration of Kin cryptocurrency as a mechanism is now live in its mobile app. This is the result of a partnership with The Kin Foundation that was inked late last year.
MadLipz is part of a select group of design partners that the Kin Ecosystem squad works with to help develop user-centric in-app experiences.
Noa Kessler, Product Manager at Kin Ecosystem, said:
“We are really excited to partner with MadLipz because we see it as a perfect fit for the Kin Ecosystem. This is the first time that Kin has been integrated into the onboarding experience, making it an integral part of the app, that helps creators deepen their engagement with the community, and users to fairly reward creators for their favorite content.”
“Gamification is a natural next step in developing our social platform and encouraging content creation by empowering the creative members of our community,” says Amir Alikhanzadeh, Co-Founder and CEO of Madlipz. “With Kin, users can now show support to other users beyond simply giving likes and posting comments.”
MadLipz first launched as a creation tool in 2016. Social features were added in 2018. The app has 40 million users from over 100 countries, creating in over 80 languages. Videos created with the MadLipz app are called lipz and are limited to fifteen seconds. They are often funny and easy to share. Lipz have gone viral in the past and been shared on social media by well-known celebrities, such as Snoop Dogg and David Beckham. Sixty million lipz have been created in the app and approximately 200,000 lipz are created daily.
“This Kin partnership is only the beginning. Expect more partners to be announced,” the CEO ended.
In other news, Freewallet said in a recent blog post that it’s KIN-friendly now and has just announced full support for Kin coin (KIN), which has recently migrated to its own blockchain. Freewallet props up the Kin swap and adds the coin to its flagship wallet, Freewallet: Crypto Wallet, available on Android, iOS, and web.
Freewallet is one of three wallets that instantly supported Kin’s transition to its own blockchain, based on a special fork from Stellar’s network. After swapping their ERC20 token to a new coin, hodlers can easily deposit, store, and withdraw the new Kin coin within Freewallet.
Solomon Brown, Freewallet’s head of PR, stated:
“Kin is an example of the perfect development of the utility token. What started as an in-app tool to be exchanged for goods, stickers, and different services within the Kik ecosystem, has become an actual cryptocurrency after the launch of its own mainnet. We always aim high when it comes to supporting new cryptocurrencies. We were ahead of the game with the Tron swap last summer, and now we are one of the three wallets that instantly supported the Kin transition”.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019