Market Research Future (MRFR)’s study has shown that the global Blockchain technology is anticipated to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 66.4% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
MRFR is a research group that bridges the gap between clients by identifying and decoding the target group, while generating leads with accuracy.
The assessment indicates that the global market is poised to scale a valuation of USD 7,128 Mn towards the end of 2023, observing an upsurge in the adoption of Blockchain for smart contracting, digital payments, and identities. This wide scale adoption, in turn, is anticipated to lead the growth of Blockchain both as a technology as well as a market in the years to come.
Blockchain signifies high potential which is prognosticated to exhibit proliferating applications across different industry verticals. The adoption of the technology as a growth catalyst for end-user industries is forecasted to propel the expansion of the Blockchain technology market over the next couple of years.
The intensifying demand for simplification of business architecture in conjunction with the credibility of the technology is expected to unleash developmental opportunities in the Blockchain technology market. It being a new technology has gained quick mileage over the last few years and is expected to attract an inflow of massive investments in the years to come. Case to the point is, B3i Service AG, a Zurich-based Blockchain startup, has raised USD 16 Mn for the development of a Blockchain trading platform for the entire insurance industry.
Other major companies operating in the Blockchain technology market are Oracle Corporation, Accenture l, Cyber Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Empirica S.A., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Infosys Limited, and SoluLab Inc.
The Blockchain technology market has been projected to remain highly lucrative across the review period. However, issues associated with scalability and security are expected to check the expansion of the market in the forthcoming years. In addition, uncertain regulatory standards and difficulties posed by the technology in integration with existing applications are likely to undermine market growth in the foreseeable future.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019