Kudelski Security, the premier cybersecurity innovator for today’s most security-conscious organizations and BTblock, a Blockchain and cybersecurity consultancy firm, are joining to aim for greater cybersecurity oversight and design in Blockchain implementations. The partnership brings business expertise, networks and infrastructures together to offer disruptive startup and enterprise-level companies more extensive access to a complete Blockchain solution ecosystem.
“To realize the full potential of Blockchain technology, we need to improve trust, confidence and reliability in the systems that are built,” said Thomas Olofsson. BTblock chief technology officer.
“We are excited to be pairing our expertise with Kudelski Security because we believe that security is of upmost importance on both the business and technology sides for all enterprises.” He added.
In 2017, Gartner estimated that 90 percent of enterprise Blockchain projects launched would fail within 18 to 24 months, with misunderstanding of Blockchain technology and the business use case cited as two of the main reasons for such failure. The new partnership between Kudelski Security and BTblock addresses those challenges by fusing Blockchain consulting with technology to increase the likelihood that enterprises will be able to adopt and integrate secure Blockchain solutions successfully and sustainably.
Scott Carlson, Kudelski Security’s head of Blockchain security commented:
“Cybersecurity needs to be the top priority for any project seeking to be mainstream. BTblock and Kudelski Security share a vision to deliver security up front, rather than bolting it on at the end. Our collaboration with world-class companies like BTblock is a valuable force multiplier providing organizations a one-stop source for all their Blockchain-related needs.”
Through its recently launched Blockchain Security Center (BSC), Kudelski Security offers a suite of services, including cryptography expertise, to the Blockchain developer and enterprise community. The partnership with BTblock expands the depth of the Kudelski Security Blockchain ecosystem, adding valuable experience and resources to help businesses prepare for the adoption and utilization of Blockchain and DLT-based business applications. The focus of BTblock on advisory services will help clients define security needs in the earliest phases of conceptualization, while Kudelski Security focuses on designing appropriate levels of security as the program is being developed.
BTblock provides a range of enterprise Blockchain services for organizations exploring the use of DLT to enable business. Based in New York, which is at the forefront of developing regulatory frameworks governing Blockchain financial products, BTblock services include financial and economic modeling, cybersecurity, and market/technical development.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019