Digital innovation and transformation leader Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation representing the connected world with innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, announced to become partners in the global Blockchain market. The partnership will involve the use of Samsung SDS’s Blockchain platform, Nexledger.
Nexledger is a flexible and scalable platform with the ability to deliver wide spectrum of customizable use case application services to trusted participants on the fly, providing flexibility to developers as they can choose from various Blockchain core technologies. Since the launch of Nexledger in 2017, Samsung SDS has secured various use cases in the real business, specifically, in the financial, logistics, and public sector.
Mahn Chey, President of Samsung SDS India said,
“We are proud to announce our joint efforts to promote Nexledger in the global market with Tech Mahindra. As a company that believes in the value the Blockchain technology will bring, Samsung SDS has dedicated its efforts to develop a Blockchain platform, Nexledger, that meets the enterprise needs in the business sector. Together with Tech Mahindra, we look forward to delivering blockchain powered digital transformation to our clients.”
Tech Mahindra will actively contribute to improve Nexledger capabilities by participating in the development process of Nexledger platform.
Rajesh Dhuddu, Global Practice Leader — Blockchain at Tech Mahindra, said,
“As part of our TechMNxt charter, we are invested in creating a partner ecosystem to leverage next generation technologies and platforms to provide enhanced experience to our customers. As a step towards the same, we are delighted to partner with Samsung SDS and look forward to leveraging their market research, proprietary Blockchain platform Nexledger that has proven ability to automate a complex Blockchain network deployment and maximise transactions not only on their native platform but also on Hyperledger and Ethereum. This partnership will also enhance our reach in Korean, India and other APAC markets, maximise the joint offerings through a combination of respective platforms, Tech Mahindra’s System Integration skills and Innovation centres in India.”
Blockchain is the upcoming technology which has been evaluated (in the form of PoCs) by various customers across the globe in last year. This year it is expected that these PoCs will get converted into commercial deployments. Both partners consider Blockchain as a strong focus area in 2019 and will leverage each other’s strengths in various geographies to make this collaboration successful.
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019