Samsung SDS has launched ‘Nexledger Universal’, updating its enterprise blockchain platform with fresh middleware.
Nexledger Universal provides standard application programming interface (API) that is commonly applied to Samsung SDS NCA (Nexledger Consensus Algorithm) and general blockchains such as Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
“We plan to expand our cloud-based blockchain platform by registering Nexledger Universal on other cloud marketplaces,” said Jeanie Hong, senior vice president, leader of Blockchain Center of Samsung SDS.
Through this, customers can develop application services such as user authentication, payment settlement, and proof of originality using only one of three technologies and can easily apply to other technologies.
Moreover, Nexledger Universal provides faster performance compared to the previous version and has improved security functions by applying white box cryptography technology.
In particular, Nexledger Universal is available as a platform as a service (PaaS) in the Microsoft’s Azure marketplace, allowing customers to experience it in a cloud environment without the need for separate server and application installation.
With Nexledger Universal, customers can reduce the time and resources required for securing blockchain developers and verifying the technology, therefore, business innovation through blockchain technology can be achieved conveniently.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020