Blockchain technology company Swarm, a which provides fee-free tokenization of assets which pay dividends, will allow asset providers with proper licensing and KYC measures to issue security tokens on the TRON blockchain, according to an announcement last week.
“TRON’s dedication to delivering fast, free solutions using decentralized infrastructure make them a natural fit for Swarm’s open tokenization technology. Issuers will be able to offer security tokens on Tron’s blockchain and will allow investors to use TRX and USDT-TRON to purchase security tokens. This is about meeting people where they are, and opening the door for the massive and engaged TRON community to enter this rapidly growing space.” said Philipp Pieper, co-founder and CEO of Swarm.
Swarm creates tools to make it easy to unlock and capture value across a broad array of assets and opportunities. Tokenization on TRON will allow customers to complete transactions faster, with few fees.
“Swarm is one of the preeminent builders of digital investment infrastructure and its decision to adopt the TRON blockchain will further our push to make decentralized finance the next big thing for the investment community,” said Justin Sun, founder of TRON and CEO of BitTorrent.
Tether will launch USDT-TRON, a stablecoin based on Tether technology in partnership with Bitfinex. These stablecoins are pegged to the U.S. dollar and can be used in smart contracts for security tokens that offer a dividend to the holders of their respective security tokens. Stablecoins reduce the volatility that cryptocurrency traditionally effects on institutional buyers who are more risk-averse.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.