Dr. Dirk Siegel, Partner at Deloitte and leading the firm’s Blockchain Institute, said:
“Together we have created some exciting projects, a recent one connects high-value products of a top global brand to the blockchain to prove providence and enable disruptive new use cases that can revolutionise customer relations.”
The partnership is built on a shared vision of the central importance of machine identity and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and will provide hardware-based solutions alongside a strategic understanding and multi-disciplinary capability needed to build and launch tomorrow’s industry-grade infrastructure.
Alexander Koppel, RIDDLE&CODE CEO said:
“Industrial processes become more efficient, and new opportunities arise as machines gain a secure identity to become trusted data sources. The tokenization of industrial assets creates business opportunities for the issuance of a new class of digital financial instruments, using specialized FinTech modules operating on Distributed Ledger Technology.”
The partnership has already been successful in educating audiences and clients about DLT and digital underwriting. A joint report on digital twins (available here) highlights the potential and real-world examples of the machine-driven economy, and we will soon release a new report on machine identity with a focus on vehicle wallets and their impact on future mobility scenarios.
Anthony Day, COO of Deloitte’s EMEA Blockchain Lab, said:
“Digital twins and asset tokenisation, underpinned by Blockchain infrastructure is already transforming what is forecast to be a trillion-dollar industry and it is important to prepare for these massive shifts. We’re excited to be sharing some of our projects with RIDDLE&CODE with the Blockchain community at Consensus in New York, and helping our clients gain a greater understanding of the importance and potential of digital twins in the rapidly changing digital economy”.
“Deloitte ensures processes are in line with current regulation and anticipate their evolution. We build blockchain technology that is future-proof. Our partnership leads to solutions that are accepted by regulators so that any IoT project can benefit from a faster TTM”.
The two companies have collaborated across a number of geographies across the globe (Ireland, Germany, Austria, UK, USA, Scandinavia), consistently pushing the message that valuable assets can benefit from being registered on blockchains that offer the same or even heightened guarantees of immutability as, say, land registries.
The customer project that will be shown in Deloitte’s demo area at Consensus 2019 illustrates how digital identities for valuable goods can leverage energy harvesting to preserve authenticity, enable digital customer service and enhance product value.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
Also published on Medium.