Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has announced the successful accomplishment of its first three IEO projects, with Crypto Neo-Value Neural (CNNS), DREP, and Facts. Gate.io is now planning to launch further projects this month.
Virgilio Lizardo, Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io commented on the projects so far:
“We are delighted with the success of our first three IEO startup projects. The innovative platforms ensure that our users have more chances to make initial investments, safely and securely. Due to our commitment to building a safe and compliant blockchain asset protection platform globally, we are looking forward to continuing our growth and partnerships, providing our users with a positive and seamless experience.”
These projects were launched on Gate.io’s ‘Startup’ platform, which the company announced last month. Startup is an IEO platform that aims to provide its users with access to innovative and advanced projects. This platform gives traders more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects.
Since launching its IEO platform, Gate.io has launched three innovative startup projects, with CNNS, DREP, and Facts. The project with CNNS helps build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere for users to discover, invest in and exchange information and values of crypto assets. The project raised over $3 million USD in the public sale and overall raised a total of $112,484,280 USDT.
The second IEO project with DREP, was committed to building ‘connectors’ and ‘toolkits’ based on blockchain technology, providing solutions for users that combine ease of use, flexibility and frictionless integration. Based on the concept of Smart Pipeline technology, the improvement of data processing was enhanced massively. The project raised over 5,1000,000 GT in the public sale, whilst overall raising 115,654,485 GT.
Thirdly, the project with Facts, which constructed a set of ‘Factual Content Incentive Mechanism’ based on blockchain technology, allowed users to obtain the right of reward allocation through any operational behaviour on the factual content. This helped solve internet problems for users such as false content and low propagation efficiency. The project hosted both a private and public sale raising some 44,146,386 USDT.
The company is set to launch an additional two IEO projects over the next month, with MovieBloc MBL and GoWithMI GMAT For more information please visit the Gate.io website.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
Also published on Medium.