Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has announced the successful accomplishment of its first three IEO projects, with Crypto Neo-Value Neural (CNNS), DREP, and Facts. Gate.io is now planning to launch further projects this month.
Virgilio Lizardo, Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io commented on the projects so far:
“We are delighted with the success of our first three IEO startup projects. The innovative platforms ensure that our users have more chances to make initial investments, safely and securely. Due to our commitment to building a safe and compliant blockchain asset protection platform globally, we are looking forward to continuing our growth and partnerships, providing our users with a positive and seamless experience.”
These projects were launched on Gate.io’s ‘Startup’ platform, which the company announced last month. Startup is an IEO platform that aims to provide its users with access to innovative and advanced projects. This platform gives traders more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects.
Since launching its IEO platform, Gate.io has launched three innovative startup projects, with CNNS, DREP, and Facts. The project with CNNS helps build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere for users to discover, invest in and exchange information and values of crypto assets. The project raised over $3 million USD in the public sale and overall raised a total of $112,484,280 USDT.
The second IEO project with DREP, was committed to building ‘connectors’ and ‘toolkits’ based on blockchain technology, providing solutions for users that combine ease of use, flexibility and frictionless integration. Based on the concept of Smart Pipeline technology, the improvement of data processing was enhanced massively. The project raised over 5,1000,000 GT in the public sale, whilst overall raising 115,654,485 GT.
Thirdly, the project with Facts, which constructed a set of ‘Factual Content Incentive Mechanism’ based on blockchain technology, allowed users to obtain the right of reward allocation through any operational behaviour on the factual content. This helped solve internet problems for users such as false content and low propagation efficiency. The project hosted both a private and public sale raising some 44,146,386 USDT.
The company is set to launch an additional two IEO projects over the next month, with MovieBloc MBL and GoWithMI GMAT For more information please visit the Gate.io website.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.