Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has announced the successful accomplishment of its first three IEO projects, with Crypto Neo-Value Neural (CNNS), DREP, and Facts. Gate.io is now planning to launch further projects this month.
Virgilio Lizardo, Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io commented on the projects so far:
“We are delighted with the success of our first three IEO startup projects. The innovative platforms ensure that our users have more chances to make initial investments, safely and securely. Due to our commitment to building a safe and compliant blockchain asset protection platform globally, we are looking forward to continuing our growth and partnerships, providing our users with a positive and seamless experience.”
These projects were launched on Gate.io’s ‘Startup’ platform, which the company announced last month. Startup is an IEO platform that aims to provide its users with access to innovative and advanced projects. This platform gives traders more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects.
Since launching its IEO platform, Gate.io has launched three innovative startup projects, with CNNS, DREP, and Facts. The project with CNNS helps build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere for users to discover, invest in and exchange information and values of crypto assets. The project raised over $3 million USD in the public sale and overall raised a total of $112,484,280 USDT.
The second IEO project with DREP, was committed to building ‘connectors’ and ‘toolkits’ based on blockchain technology, providing solutions for users that combine ease of use, flexibility and frictionless integration. Based on the concept of Smart Pipeline technology, the improvement of data processing was enhanced massively. The project raised over 5,1000,000 GT in the public sale, whilst overall raising 115,654,485 GT.
Thirdly, the project with Facts, which constructed a set of ‘Factual Content Incentive Mechanism’ based on blockchain technology, allowed users to obtain the right of reward allocation through any operational behaviour on the factual content. This helped solve internet problems for users such as false content and low propagation efficiency. The project hosted both a private and public sale raising some 44,146,386 USDT.
The company is set to launch an additional two IEO projects over the next month, with MovieBloc MBL and GoWithMI GMAT For more information please visit the Gate.io website.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.