Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has announced the successful accomplishment of its first three IEO projects, with Crypto Neo-Value Neural (CNNS), DREP, and Facts. Gate.io is now planning to launch further projects this month.
Virgilio Lizardo, Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io commented on the projects so far:
“We are delighted with the success of our first three IEO startup projects. The innovative platforms ensure that our users have more chances to make initial investments, safely and securely. Due to our commitment to building a safe and compliant blockchain asset protection platform globally, we are looking forward to continuing our growth and partnerships, providing our users with a positive and seamless experience.”
These projects were launched on Gate.io’s ‘Startup’ platform, which the company announced last month. Startup is an IEO platform that aims to provide its users with access to innovative and advanced projects. This platform gives traders more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects.
Since launching its IEO platform, Gate.io has launched three innovative startup projects, with CNNS, DREP, and Facts. The project with CNNS helps build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere for users to discover, invest in and exchange information and values of crypto assets. The project raised over $3 million USD in the public sale and overall raised a total of $112,484,280 USDT.
The second IEO project with DREP, was committed to building ‘connectors’ and ‘toolkits’ based on blockchain technology, providing solutions for users that combine ease of use, flexibility and frictionless integration. Based on the concept of Smart Pipeline technology, the improvement of data processing was enhanced massively. The project raised over 5,1000,000 GT in the public sale, whilst overall raising 115,654,485 GT.
Thirdly, the project with Facts, which constructed a set of ‘Factual Content Incentive Mechanism’ based on blockchain technology, allowed users to obtain the right of reward allocation through any operational behaviour on the factual content. This helped solve internet problems for users such as false content and low propagation efficiency. The project hosted both a private and public sale raising some 44,146,386 USDT.
The company is set to launch an additional two IEO projects over the next month, with MovieBloc MBL and GoWithMI GMAT For more information please visit the Gate.io website.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019
Also published on Medium.