Polymath, a leading security token platform that makes it easy to create and manage security tokens, has announced that they will build the world’s first security token Blockchain called Polymesh. The new Blockchain is going to be built in collaboration with Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Ethereum and Cardano.
The announcement was made on stage at Consensus in New York by Polymath Co-Founder Trevor Koverko, alongside Charles Hoskinson. Hoskinson will take on the roll of Polymesh’s co-architect.
Until now, Polymath has built its technology solution for security tokens on Ethereum. While there have been over 120 Security Tokens created using the Polymath Token Studio, adoption of security tokens has not caught up with the excitement surrounding the ecosystem. Polymath believes this is largely due to one reason: compliance.
Ethereum was not purpose-built with regulations or compliance in mind. It was built for softwear applications. Polymesh is solely being built from the ground up with these considerations in mind, to become the underlying and infrastructure for the world’s capital markets.
Trevor Koverko, co-founder of Polymath said,
“We’re incredibly excited to work with Charles on the world’s first purpose-built Blockchain for security tokens. As the co-founder of both Ethereum and Cardano, Charles brings one-of-a-kind expertise to Polymesh, and is the perfect person to act as Polymesh’s co-architect.”
“After co-founding Ethereum and Cardano, two of the most widely used Blockchains in the world, I am looking forward to working on PolyMesh. There are quadrillions of dollars of financial securities, and building a Blockchain to secure them is an incredibly exciting task.” Mentioned Charles Hoskinson, who is also the founder of IOHK.
The Polymath platform simplifies the complex technical challenges of creating a security token and is exited to bring the multi-trillion dollar financial securities market to the Blockchain in the near future.
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019