Travala.com, the leading Blockchain-powered hotel booking platform has announced a partnership with Bitcoin.com, a platform for Bitcoin-related products, tools, and services. With the partnership the company aims to empower millions of travelers to save on hotel stays.
By offering savings on hotel bookings as well as the option to pay with several leading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, Travala.com has made it its goal transform the travel industry.
The new partnership with Bitcoin.com has made it easier to make bookings on Travala.com as Bitcoin Cash users are now able to access Travala.com directly from their Bitcoin.com wallet.
Commenting on the partnership, Matthew Luczynski, CEO, and Founder of Travala.com said,
“A reflection of our unwavering commitment towards cryptocurrency adoption, we’re excited to partner with an industry titan to champion the growth of the crypto community. With over 80% of the bookings on our platform made chiefly in digital currencies, the partnership will allow us to leverage Bitcoin Cash’s global network for greater real-world usability. We are excited to work closer with the Bitcoin.com team.”
“Importantly, this is also a powerful demonstration of the synergies between both the travel industry and disruptive technologies, as we strive to significantly lower the barriers of entry. The past year has seen our team achieve a number of milestones, from having recently exceeded our equity crowdfunding target, to the steady growth of our ecosystem, we look forward to seeing even greater progress as we build a transformative future for the online travel industry,” added Luczynski.
With a reach of over 210 countries and territories, Travala.com’s portfolio serves as a gateway to a more efficient travel booking experience. Due to lower hotel prices and a more streamlined booking platform, travelling Bitcoin Cash holders will now be able to choose from almost 600,000 property listings through the use of their Bitcoin.com wallet.
Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com said,
“Our work is guided by a stout belief in Bitcoin Cash as a model of economic freedom and this includes the continual expansion of offerings under our current suite of products and services. By providing additional functionalities compatible with the lifestyle choices of our community, this partnership exemplifies the value of digital currencies and will build out our ecosystem with a real-world, viable use case.”
Launched in 2008, Bitcoin.com is an industry pioneer with an established suite of Bitcoin-related products, tools, and services. Empowering users to be part of the digital economy, the Bitcoin.com wallet enables the sending of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash between users in a direct, secure, and non-intrusive manner, with a global reach of over 3.9 million users.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019