Dutch Blockchain Week that will be held from the 2nd until the 7th of June 2019, will also be the first of its kind with events hosted not just in one city, but in seven cities all across the Netherlands. Right now the events are taking place in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Arnhem, Tilburg and Almelo and the number of participating cities is still rising.
Blockchain Netherlands, the initiator of the event, is unifying the Dutch ecosystem creating a truly community-driven Blockchain week, aiming to connect and strengthen this community and bringing it to an international stage. What is making this Dutch Blockchain Week unique is that the program is offering a variety of topics and events in the Blockchain space, that is accessible regardless of the level of knowledge people may have.
Dutch Blockchain Week coincides with Money 20/20 Europe which is held in Amsterdam this year, an event that is focused on innovation in the financial industry. Because of this event, Amsterdam is expected to be flooded with thousands of entrepreneurs, and other business people from the financial world. The influx could give Dutch Blockchain week a huge boost as well.
Together with partners, such as BlockchainTalks, Lisk Center Utrecht, BlockDAM, Blockbar, Bitcoin Magazine NL, Dutch Blockchain week has created an exiting program that covers everything from Fintech to regulation, from women in tech to social good, and from new economic models to technical deep-dives. People can expect a nice mix of meetups, workshops and panels to choose from.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019