Data Gumbo Corp., a Houston-based technology company that has developed a blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform to streamline smart contracts for oil & gas, is now working with Antelope Water Management, the Austin-based company providing sustainable water solutions for the extractive industries in oil & gas, who has adopted Data Gumbo’s blockchain network GumboNet.
“As an integrated water management company in the Permian Basin providing tailored management services for water infrastructure, we look forward to incorporating Data Gumbo into each of our business units,” said Dustin Brownlow, CEO of Antelope. “Data Gumbo is a game-changer enabling us to provide customers, vendors and regulators with the best experience that smart contracts can offer. We are excited to add transparency to our operations while removing needless expenses and duplications of efforts to eliminate incorrect data and DSOs through Data Gumbo’s blockchain for all stakeholders.”
This is the industry’s first use of a blockchain platform for total water management services in US shale plays. Antelope will tap the power of GumboNet to provide customers and vendors across its water infrastructure, treatment, sourcing and disposal services with real-time data transparency, and automation of contract executions and payments.
“Data Gumbo was the first blockchain in offshore drilling and now we are the first in oil & gas water management. We anticipate continuing to break ground across the industry as companies realize the vast benefits we afford them such as security, the certainty of data and, most of all, savings to the bottom line,” said Andrew Bruce, CEO of Data Gumbo.
GumboNet insights allow all of Antelope’s customers and vendors in a transaction to be certain of immutable data and measurement accuracy for guaranteed and secure transactions. Antelope’s stakeholders and local regulators will benefit from the data certainty to lower overhead costs, reduce outstanding payments between parties, and ensure data certainty for all business transactions.
Antelope’s deployment moves Data Gumbo into the Permian Basin, the largest producing oil field in the world and into another sector of oil & gas — total water management. Antelope’s customers will for the first time be able to derive benefit from self-executing contracts on a secure blockchain platform catering to complex, 24-hr operations without the need for manual oversight.
Data Gumbo’s executives have more than 200 years of oil & gas industry experience across midstream, drilling and completions operations. Built initially for oil & gas but applicable to a multitude of industrial applications, GumboNet is offered by subscription, and uniquely frees companies from building and sustaining stand-alone, in-house blockchain solutions. With an immutable and auditable record that enables counterparties to trust transactions, no party can unilaterally change details, all stakeholders have the same level of transparency and results, and payments can finally be automated for savings and efficiencies.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
Also published on Medium.